- 1 Breast Cancer
- 2 Signs and symptoms of breast cancer
- 3 The symptoms of breast cancer are as follows.
- 4 Types of breast cancer
- 5 1. Ductal Carcinoma
- 6 2. Invasive
- 7 3. Invasive lobular carcinoma
- 8 Other types of simple cancers are more serious
- 9 1. Paget nipple disease
- 10 2. Phyllodes tumor
- 11 3. Angiosarcoma
- 12 Stage of breast cancer
- 13 Cause of breast cancer
- 14 Breast cancer can be due to the following cause
- 15 Breast cancer prevention
- 16 Breast cancer of diagnosis
- 17 Mammogram
- 18 Ultrasound (sound imaging test )
- 19 Biopsy
- 20 Breast examination
- 21 Breast cancer of treatment
- 22 Radiation therapy
- 23 Breast surgery
- 24 1. Lumpectomy
- 25 2. Mastectomy
- 26 3. Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- 27 1. Chemotherapy
- 28 2. Hormone therapy
- 29 Risk factors
- 30 What are the precautions in breast cancer?
- 31 Related to breast cancer ( FAQs )
- 32 Q.1 How many types of breast cancer are there?
- 33 Q. 2 Why do women get breast cancer?
- 34 Q.3 What is the home treatment of breast cancer?
- 35 1. Turmeric
- 36 How to consume turmeric
- 37 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Breast cancer occurs gene mutation causes more cells. Cells attached to the milk ducts of women carry milk to the nipple. The presence of uncontrolled cells between the lobules and the milk cells is the cause of breast cancer. Breast cancer gradually becomes more active and the size of the nipple and the size of the breast starts to change immediately.
Read more about the symptoms of breast cancer in women.
Signs and symptoms of breast cancer
The symptoms of breast cancer are as follows.
1. Pain breast
In the initial symptom, there is a slight deep pain around the nipple or tissue.
2. Change in breast size.
3. Lump in the breast
Lump in the cells attached to the nipple.
4. Breast darkening
Darkening in the area around the outer side of the breast tissue.
Symptoms of breast cancer Itching on the upper surface of the internal structure of the breast.
In the last stage, the discharge of blood or white thick substance from the nipple.
7. Inverted nipple
The protruding ends of the nipple of the breast are on the inner side.
8. Redness of breast
In the last stage of breast cancer, there is red or blackness in the entire area of the breast.
9. Stiffness of breast
In cancer, gradually all part of the breast becomes hardness (increased lump).
10. Races in the breast
Breast cancer with changes in the breast with scars or recesses.
Types of breast cancer
There are many types of breast cancer. Breast cancer is thus dependent on women, which type of cancer you have developed and is slowly growing in the breast. After getting information about the type of breast cancer, you can get excited about the treatment. What type of cancer in women’s breast is how serious and can prompt for treatment. Following are the breast types of women.
1. Ductal Carcinoma
Ductal carcinoma is a common type of breast cancer. Occurrence (cancer) on the line of the milk duct that connects the breast to the nipple.
I.D cancer is a common type of cancer that develops around the milk ducts and invades the breast tissue. Invasive ductal disease, sometimes in a severe form, affects other organs.
3. Invasive lobular carcinoma
Invasive lobular carcinoma develops in the milk ducts, invades the tissues and spreads slowly.
Other types of simple cancers are more serious
1. Paget nipple disease
This type of breast cancer originates in the duct attached to the tissue and affects the area around the nipple.
2. Phyllodes tumor
It is a rare type of breast cancer and can occur anywhere from the tissue to the duct of the breast.
Breast cancer involving the blood vessels or vessels associated with lymph.
Stage of breast cancer
Breast cancer in women five stages. Breast cancer is classified into five stages from the stage of development of the cancer to its spread.
Breast Cancer Ductal carcinoma develops in the cells of the breast.
A cancerous tumor that develops in the breast is approximately less than 2 centimeters across.
The size of the cancer (tumor) that develops in the breast grows between about 2 centimeters to 4 centimeters. The patient feels clear in the third stage.
Cancer cells can develop in a woman’s breast at any time.
The most severe stage is the stage of breast cancer. In the late stage of breast cancer, the cancer becomes aggressive and causes death.
Cause of breast cancer
Breast cancer cause is not exact and their Experts of breast cancer say that there is no concrete reason for this yet, but there are some reasons that are enough to develop breast cancer. Causes of breast cancer due to physical and internal events in lifestyle and factors influencing breast cancer associated with the environment.
Breast cancer can be due to the following cause
1. Cancer cells – The production of more cells (more than necessary) in the breast of women.
2. Increased level of estrogen – increased rate of excess estrogen in women.
3. Aging – Breast cancer due to aging women, hormones are more.
4. Radiation – Radiation X-ray can be the cause of breast cancer.
5. Genetic – The cause of breast cancer is genetic (from parents or distant relatives).
read also -: Blood cancer symptoms, causes and treatment
6. Breast pressure – The cause of breast cancer is due to the pressure of the breast in women.
7. High Calorie Consumption – Breast Cancer Most of the women have physical development due to high calorie intake.
8. Enlargement of breast – Growth of breast with the growth of the body.
9. Changes in Lifestyle – Due to lifestyle changes of most women, breast cancer can occur due to lifestyle changes.
10. Obesity – Increase in weight due to diet and high calorie intake of women is the cause of breast cancer.
11. Alcohol & Tobacco – Immunity is affected due to excessive consumption of alcohol.
12. Smoking – The smoke from cigars, cigarette consumption affects the lungs and increases the amount of nicotine.
Breast cancer prevention
1. Radiation In severe disease, the high energy released from radiation (X ray, MRI) is sometimes used to examine and treat the body, which increases the risk of cancer.
2. Consumption of alcohol and smoking cessation substances many times has more effect in the movement of the body, due to which the deadly disease can develop cancer.
3. Obesity – The reason for increasing obesity, obesity increases rapidly due to the inclusion of high level food in the lifestyle. Do you know that due to increasing obesity, many types of life-threatening diseases develop in the body and it is enough to make them sick, such as cancer, joint pain, diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease.
4. Breastfeeding – The rate of cancer in women who are breastfeeding frequently is lower as compared to other women.
5. Exercise – To maintain a healthy lifestyle, just as the search for healthy food is always there, in the same way exercise is also necessary to keep life healthy because exercising gives immunity, which helps to fight disease. It is enough to cure the disease.
6. T. H. Therapy medical treatment serious illness. Women menstruation cured by reducing the rate of menstrual problems by treating them. (Before including hormone therapy in treatment, its advantages and disadvantages should be familiar with).
7. Nutritious Foods – In nutritious food, many types of vitamin groups and nutrients are obtained by consuming abundant food.
Breast cancer of diagnosis
Breast cancer from stage 0 to stage 1 are not well understood. If you go to the doctor about all the symptoms that occur in the breast, then after examining all the symptoms and body related to the breast, the doctor may encourage you for the following types of tests to diagnose breast cancer. The following types of tests are included to diagnose breast cancer.
To diagnose breast cancer, a mammogram is used to examine early-stage tumor cells in the breast.
Ultrasound (sound imaging test )
Ultrasound is an imaging test that uses sound waves to image the internal structure of the body (breast cancer). In medical language, ultrasound is also known as sonogram.
A biopsy involves taking a sample of cells or tissue from the affected area (breast cancer) and examining it in a lab test to detect the presence of cancer.
To diagnose breast cancer, you yourself should examine it in front of the mirror, the size of the breast and the inner side of the nipple, the change in the size of the breast indicates cancer.
Breast cancer of treatment
Breast cancer is treated in many ways. To cure cancer, at what stage breast cancer is and what are the symptoms, after this the doctor can advise you how breast cancer should be treated.
The first treatment of breast cancer is medicine, surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy.
Radiation therapy is used to treat cancer in the late stages of cancer. Cancer that has developed in the breast is treated by radiation to the cancer cells with the high energy of X-ray to cure the cancer cells from the root.
Cancer cells that develop in the breast are surgically removed. Breast cancer surgery many types treatment.
This type of cancer surgery removes the cancer cells in the breast.
In the second type of surgery, the entire cancerous breast is removed and if this happens in both the breasts, then the same procedure is repeated for that.
3. Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
After biopsy of the lymph nodes, the lymph attached to the cancer cells present in it is removed.
Cancer cells in the breast are cured by destroying the cells when they develop. This method is used in the early stages of cancer (stage 0) to suppress the cancer before it emerges.
2. Hormone therapy
Due to the increase in the excess of hormones estrogen and progesterone present in women, this deadly disease encourages cancer to develop. To stop estrogen and progesterone hormones in hormone therapy, it is prevented from increasing by the use of medicine in hormone therapy.
1. Headache – Headache from first stage to last stage in breast cancer patient.
2. Restlessness – After breast cancer screening, women are always restless, due to which – due to blood pressure, chest pain and restlessness, the patient of breast cancer dies.
3. Heart disease – A patient with breast cancer may have heart disease.
4. Weak immunity – Due to lack of diet in the patient of breast cancer, the immune system becomes weak, due to which many types of diseases can increase.
5. Body ache – Breast cancer patient complains of body pain all the time.
6. Chest pain – As the size of the tumor increases in the patient, so does chest pain.
What are the precautions in breast cancer?
1. Medicine taken regular.
2. Breast cancer screening treatment.
3. Must check blood pressure and pulse.
4. Special attention food and drink.
5. Weight keep under control.
6. Alcohol and smoking.
7. Breast cancer treatment.
8. Blood test must be done at the time of treatment.
9. The patient of breast cancer should not have any kind of restlessness.
Related to breast cancer ( FAQs )
Q.1 How many types of breast cancer are there?
There are many types of breast cancer which are as follows
1. Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
2. Ductal Carcinoma.
3. Invasive lobular carcinoma.
Q. 2 Why do women get breast cancer?
Breast cancer occurs to women because of the formation of milk cells in the breasts of women. Due to excessive production of milk cells or increase in estrogen, a lump (tumor) starts to form in the breast of women, which is called cancer.
Q.3 What is the home treatment of breast cancer?
Turmeric is beneficial for health. Antibacterial and antioxidant, cur cumin is found in high quantity in turmeric, which is beneficial for health such as injury, pain, to strengthen immunity, remove waste material from the body, beauty on the face, cancer disease.
How to consume turmeric
Make a fine powder of turmeric and take half a teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of milk in the morning and evening after eating food, relief from breast cancer.
Turmeric helps prevent cancer by 60%.