- 1 Thyroid
- 2 What is thyroid?
- 3 Types of thyroid gland
- 4 Symptoms of thyroid gland type
- 5 1. Hyperthyroidism thyroid symptoms
- 6 2. Hypothyroidism thyroid symptoms
- 7 3. Goiter thyroid symptoms
- 8 4. Cancer thyroid symptoms & signs
- 9 What causes thyroid?
- 10 Other causes of thyroid as disease
- 11 1. Graves’ disease
- 12 2. Hashimoto’s Disease
- 13 3. Iodine deficiency
- 14 4. pregnancy
- 15 5. Goitre
- 16 6. Thyroid due to vitamin deficiency
- 17 How to work thyroid hormone in body?
- 18 Thyroid prevention
- 19 Hypothyroidism diet plan
- 20 Hypothyroidism diet plan
- 21 Change in lifestyle in thyroid
- 22 Risk factors of thyroid
- 23 Yoga for thyroid
- 24 Natural home remedies for thyroid
- 25 1. Vitamin
- 26 2. Ginger
- 27 3. Ashwagandha
- 28 4. Coriander
- 29 5. Gourd juice
- 30 6. Milk turmeric
- 31 7. Iodine
- 32 Frequently Asked Auestions faqs.
The Thyroid gland being attached to the front end of the neck, the shape of the butterfly remains attached to the internal bone and cells of the neck. The Thyroid gland produces hormones that help the body in ways such as assisting digestion of food, which is converted into energy, correcting metabolism, maintaining immunity.
Thyroid is a common type of disease, it is more common in women than men. According to the thyroid disease statistics, only 5 out of 100 people in the country have a complete thyroid problem. Thyroid causes thyroid problems due to a change in lifestyle and food or out-of-the-box food that has high salt content and low salt content, as the thyroid gland does not produce enough hormones.
What is thyroid?
Thyroid is a gland that improves body movements by producing hormones. There are two types of thyroid gland including 1. Hyperthyroidism thyroid 2. Hypothyroidism thyroid. 1. Hyperthyroidism in which hormones are high. 2. Hypothyroidism is this type of thyroid that has low hormone production.Cancer thyroid is also included in thyroid type, similarly cancer type includes other types of thyroid.
Transforming food into energy and improving metabolism by producing thyroid gland hormones, providing the speed of beats, altering the body, controlling blood pressure, thyroid hormones are beneficial for the body for all types.
The thyroid gland produces two types of hormones. T3 and T4 are both controlled by the hormones (TSH) present in the pituitary gland, that is, the hormones needed in the body immediately send a message to the pituitary gland (TSH). According to the thyroid gland produces hormones. Low or excess thyroid hormone production leads to thyroid disease. Thyroid disease has a common symptom that is as common as that of a disease.
Types of thyroid gland
The type of thyroid gland is divided according to the way the thyroid gland produces hormones according to the body and the disease is seen as a symptom due to the lack of hormones in the body.
There are mainly 4 types of thyroid gland
- Hyperthyroidism thyroid.
- Hypothyroidism thyroid.
- Cancer thyroid.
- Goiter thyroid (esophagus thyroid).
Symptoms of thyroid gland type
1. Hyperthyroidism thyroid symptoms
- Hair loss
- Blood pressure problem (low and high).
- lose weight.
- Feel the heat fast.
- Shortness of Breath.
- Hair White.
- Body Pain.
- Lack of sleep.
- joint pain.
2. Hypothyroidism thyroid symptoms
- Hair loss.
- Mental Stress.
- Weight gain.
- Reduction in taste.
- Shortness of Breath.
- Hair White.
- Body Pain.
3. Goiter thyroid symptoms
- Throat pain.
- Increased throat swelling.
- Greater discomfort in eating and drinking.
- Weight Loss.
- Weakness of immunity.
- Thyroid esophagus enlargement.
- Excess of insulin deficiency in the body.
4. Cancer thyroid symptoms & signs
- Sore Throat Continuous.
- Sore throat.
- Problems with food.
- Body aches.
- Cold and cough.
- Voice Changes.
- Shortness of breath.
What causes thyroid?
Thyroid causes the change in lifestyle, due to imbalance of thyroid gland due to iodine deficiency, less hormones are required due to less thyroid formation. Due to non-production of thyroid gland hormones, many diseases occur in the body in the form of symptoms which can be felt as a cause of thyroid which can be of the following types.
- This disease occurs in the child from genetic parents due to thyroid.
- Thyroid causes excessive intake of junk food.
- A person’s chances of getting thyroid above 45 years of age increases.
- Hormone daily increase in weight.
- Thyroid problem increases due to mental illness or mental stress.
- Thyroid causes more therapy, radiation, X-ray use.
- Heavy dose of the drug can cause thyroid-like problems.
- During pregnancy, if menstruation is the cause of thyroid.
- Due to the rapid change of hormones in the body.
Other causes of thyroid as disease
Other causes of thyroid due to a disease that is low or excess secretion of thyroid hormone can make this disease more active and cause thyroid disease.
1. Graves’ disease
Graves ‘disease is an autoimmune disease in which auto-antibodies control thyroid hormone (TSH) of the pituitary gland causing Graves’ disease to be thyroid hormone due to excess secretion of thyroid hormone.
2. Hashimoto’s Disease
Hashimoto’s disease is an autoimmune disease. This disease causes the thyroid hormone to become more active due to a severe iodine deficiency (helps to fight the disease) by reacting with the thyroid hormone that causes the thyroid.
3. Iodine deficiency
Lack of iodine in the diet causes thyroid hypothyroidism due to which there is a decrease in thyroid hormone.
Hyperthyrodism can occur due to hormonal changes during pregnancy which may be the cause of an increase in thyroid hormones.
Deficiency of iodine in salt in thyroid hormone leads to gradual swelling of the thyroid gland leading to goitre disease which causes thyroid hormone to go untreated.
6. Thyroid due to vitamin deficiency
Vitamin deficiency causes further aggravation of thyroid problems as there is a greater effect on the production of thyroid hormones T3 and T4 hormones, which causes vitamin B12 and vitamin D autoimmune disease of thyroid Hypothyroidism.
How to work thyroid hormone in body?
This type of thyroid hormone in the body can be more beneficial for you.
- Can slow down or speed up the heart rate.
- Body temperature can fluctuate.
- There may be a rapid or decrease in weight.
- Heart rate control.
- Reduces the sugar level in the blood.
- Helps to increase lactation.
- Thyroxine hormone controls the metabolism of fat, carbohydrates, proteins.
- The function of converting food into energy according to body is due to thyroid hormone.
- Continuous lack of sleep.
To prevent thyroid treatment, It is completely possible to treat your thyroid with medication and surgery, because thyroid treatment cannot be cured without surgery yet. If you want to prevent thyroid, then the following things should be kept in mind.
- Do not smoke.
- Iodine is available in salt.
- Adopt yoga.
- Complete the iodine deficiency.
- You should have your thyroid checked once every 3 months.
- Do not eat outside food.
- Thyroid can be prevented by the intake of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin
Hypothyroidism diet plan
What type of food should your thyroid contain? For thyroid prevention and quick recovery, your food should be sensitive to the thyroid, which will help in recovery.
Grain ( Bread, corn, gram).
Lentils ( Arhar Dal, Moong Dal, Chana Dal).
Vegetables (Gourd, spinach, chilli, onion, jackfruit, pumpkin, raw banana, mushroom)
Fruit ( Pomegranate, Mango, Kiwi, Indian gooseberry, Guava )
Containing vitamins and calcium (Milk, yogurt, almonds, peanuts, cashews )
Hypothyroidism diet plan
|At 6 in the morning||(jaggery + 1 glass of water) / soaked gram and eat 5 to 6 pieces of almonds together.|
|Breakfast at 8 am||(2 to 3 rotis and ghee) / Cooked 2 eggs and 3 roti with salad.|
|Eat at 11 am||(eat 1 or 2 pomegranates) / carrot pudding / 1 bowl porridge / eat 2 bananas / sweet potato 5 to 6 pieces / 1 chopped apple.|
|Food at 1 pm||(Roti 4 + Ghee 1 spoon) / (Curry vegetable + 2 roti) (1 bowl of curd and 1 tablespoon sugar) 1 bowl salad and 1 bowl of banana vegetable with 3 roti, green chutney.|
|Breakfast at 5 pm||(Green Tea + Roasted gram and groundnut) / Puffed rice + lightly spiced snacks + roasted maize.|
|Dinner 8:30||(roti 2 + porridge 1 bowl and vegetable, lentils 1 bowl + salad)|
|Drink it before bedtime||(one glass of warm milk + bottle gourd Petha 1 piece / 1 glass of turmeric milk and 1 glass beetroot juice.|
Change in lifestyle in thyroid
The person following thyroid should follow the tips given below to help the person suffering from thyroid during treatment.
- Try to live a stress-free life.
- Do not consume junk food found outside.
- Walk 2 to 3 kilometres daily on foot.
- Follow the diet chart given above in the diet plan.
- Do not consume alcohol, drugs, tobacco.
- Do not consume tea.
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily.
- Do not wake up late into the night.
- Regularize thyroid medication.
- Adopt yoga every day.
Diagnosis and Tests ( gov https://medlineplus.gov/thyroiddiseases.html )
Risk factors of thyroid
A person suffering from thyroid may have the following types of risk factors.
- This risk may increase if you are above 50 years of age.
- It is more active in a pregnant woman.
- In medical history, it may become active after treatment with more frequent therapy, radiation, X-ray, MRI.
- Drinking more alcohol.
- Weight gain.
- Weakness of immunity.
- It can be active if there is diabetes.
- Iodine deficiency makes this risk more active and adversely affects the body.
- A person with thyroid may become active due to lack of complete treatment.
Yoga for thyroid
By doing yoga, the body is not only healthy but also to cure many diseases completely and every day a new energy is circulated in the body, which acts as immune to the disease, which is eager to cure any disease.
If you follow yoga regularly daily then it can be beneficial towards disease and health in such a way as – get rid of thyroid, help in strengthening immunity, joint pain, eye light, blood circulation , Yoga is necessary to get rid of all kinds of hair problems.
Know further what is necessary yoga to completely cure thyroid.
- Halasana yoga.
- Yoga matsyasana.
- Anulom-Antonyms Pranayama.
- Surya Namaskar Yoga.
- Tophasana Yoga.
- Matsyasana Yoga.
- Fish Pose.
- Udaan Mudra Yoga.
- Frog Pose.
- Pawanmuktasana posture.
- Dhanurasana Yoga.
- Shavasan Yoga.
- Grevasan Yoga.
Natural home remedies for thyroid
Natural and effective treatment of thyroid is of the following types.
Vitamin B12 foods, fruits, vegetables, which are found in excess in all, should be consumed more in which vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and vitamin D are contained, because more beneficial in curing thyroid disease.
Due to the presence of many nutrients in ginger, consuming it is more effective in curing the increased thyroid hormone.
You all know well that Ashwagandha has more importance in a person’s sick life than consuming Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is effective in controlling any disease by curing.
Grind coriander leaves finely and make a solution in 1 glass of water, drinking it cures thyroid problems and is more beneficial in eliminating dehydration.
5. Gourd juice
Drinking bottle gourd juice mixed with 1 glass of water helps in reducing the hormones that are growing in the body by removing the lack of water in the body. Dehydration of the body is eliminated by drinking gourd juice.
6. Milk turmeric
Drinking 1 spoon of turmeric in 500 mL milk strengthens immunity which proves more effective in curing any disease. Controls in reducing thyroid enlarged hormones.
By consuming the right amount of iodine, the thyroid problem can be fixed.
Frequently Asked Auestions faqs.
1. If a pregnant woman is deficient in iodine, does the health of mother and child have a bad effect?
Yes, if iodine deficiency is more than 3 months before the birth of the child, then the child and her mother increases the thyroid hormone by 95%.
2. Can Home Remedies Cure Thyroid?
Home remedies If treated at the right time, the thyroid can be cured by controlling thyroid hormones.
3. Can doing yoga help the thyroid be cured?
As you know, doing yoga is more effective in controlling the thyroid and correcting it. Yoga has already been discussed to correct thyroid.
4. Can you have a look at the diet plan in thyroid?
Yes, according to the diet plan of thyroid, you can control the increased thyroid hormone by correcting it as discussed about the thyroid diet plan. You can adopt and correct the diet plan.
5. Which vitamin is beneficial for controlling thyroid hormones?
Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D.
6. Can repeated thyroid treatment be caused by repeated x-rays, radiation, therapy.
Yes, it is true that if you treat X-rays, radiation, therapy in a serious disease, thyroid causes it.
7. Do other diseases appear in the body due to increased thyroid?
8. Can the thyroid gland cause untreated illness to cause some serious disease?
Yes, if prevented and untreated in time, it can cause serious illness.
9. Is complete treatment of thyroid possible?
If the thyroid is treated with surgery, it is completely cured and does not recur again. Thyroid treatment is considered the best by surgery.
10. For whom can thyroid disease be more harmful?
If your thyroid is above 50 years of age, it may be more harmful for your health during that period because thyroid is untreated.