COVID -19 virus
Coronavirus is a dangerous deadly disease, hence it has been identified as SARS-CoV-2. Coronavirus was confirmed from the market of Wuhan city of China country in the last month of the year 2019, last week of December and early month of 2020 from early week of January and according to (WHO) this virus was released in early 1st January 2020 , China In the December 2019 outbreak, the World Health Organization identified SARS-CoV-2 as a new type of coronavirus.
Coronavirus’s confirmation has spread from the Wuhan city of China to the whole world today. Today, millions of people are sick and killed in every country due to the corona virus epidemic and so far no medicine nor vaccine has been made for the coronavirus. (WHO) According to the Coronavirus prevention is the biggest drug, the corona virus is spreading bad effects on mankind more than each other, this virus is due to contact with the infected person and they are shaking hands, sneezing, coughing, Cold virus is spreading rapidly due to all the reasons.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 This virus is spreading rapidly from the Wuhan city of China to the whole country today, this virus is so active that if someone is suffering from this virus and keeps in contact with another person then it The virus also becomes a normal person.
This virus from a person suffering from covid-19 virus to a normal person, due to shaking, sneezing, coughing, colds, colds, fever, all the reasons also makes the normal person suffer and after some days in the victim some common symptoms such as – colds, Cough, sore throat, headache, fever (101 ° to 103 °) joint pain, shortness of breath, lack of oxygen, pneumonia, chest pain are all symptoms. Keep in mind if you see any of these symptoms, contact the doctor immediately.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
Symptoms of coronavirus are seen differently in every person. Symptoms of coronavirus are divided into three types, keeping in mind that in a person suffering from corona virus, symptoms occur (6 to 7 days later or 13 to 14 days later).
1. Common Symptoms of coronavirus
- Body aches
- Joint pain
2. Symptoms of Corona Virus (Phase II)
- Joint pain
- Eyes red
- Breathing problem
- blood pressure
- Excess fatigue
3. Symptoms of Corona Virus (Phase III)
- Throat pain
- Lack of oxygen
- Decreased smelling capacity
- High blood pressure
- More breathing problems
Some Common Symptoms of Corona Virus
There are some common symptoms of coronavirus that can be seen early in any disease. The difference in the symptoms of coronavirus is that the symptoms start changing after 5 to 6 days and gradually it starts to grow into a serious symptom.
1. Headache – Headache is one of the symptoms of coronavirus, this symptom is a headache due to common other disease like colds, fever, body aches, cough, blood pressure all types of disease. But having a headache is considered to be a symptom of coronavirus disease.
2. Colds – It is considered normal to have a cold, but having a cold is also considered to be good for health, because the presence of a cold removes residual substance present in the body which is considered beneficial for health but having a cold. Corona is one of the symptoms of the virus which is harmful and fatal to health.
3. Cough – Cough is a symptom caused by simple and common disease like – cold, TB, typhoid, malaria fever, snow jaundice, allergy, cough is caused due to all diseases but cough due to coronavirus This symptom occurs, after the coronavirus has entered the body, coughing occurs approximately 5 to 7 or 14 days later, which can be fatal if untreated for a person suffering from the corona virus.
4. Fever – A fever due to coronavirus is considered a symptom of coronavirus. COVID -19 fever remains at all times from 101 ° F to 104 ° F, due to corona virus fever, the body experiences symptoms such as – body aches, headaches, joint pains, red eyes, urination yellowness. Symptoms are seen.
5. Breathing – Due to coronavirus disease, the problem of breathing is increased because due to the presence of coronavirus in the body, this virus directly affects the trachea through the lungs and blocks the respiratory tract, which does not provide oxygen exchange. And breathing problem increases more which can be fatal for corona virus patient.
What causes coronavirus?
Coronavirus is one of the serious epidemic diseases, in the last week of the last month of the year 2019, it has been considered as the center of its origin from the meat market of Wuhan city of China. Coronavirus is spreading its epidemic outbreaks all over the world today and it is being discussed in the headlines and many people are still suffering from the outbreak of this pandemic disease and many have succumbed to this disease because no vaccine of this pandemic yet And the medicine is not there yet.
The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic is not an absolute precaution, so it has progressed so fast and spread to many countries that is being cited as the cause of coronavirus which is as follows.
- The main cause of corona virus is due to contact with an infected person, the disease becomes more active and spreads in humans at a faster rate.
- Absolute knowledge of SARS-CoV-2.
- The cough, sneeze of a person suffering from corona virus enters the body through the mouth, eyes, nose, sensing organs of the body, which is the cause of corona.
- Keep distance from the corona virus patient.
- Not using masks.
- Weak immunity.
COVID -19 infection prevention
It ranks first in epidemic numbers according to corona virus research. By taking care of it until the corona virus is completely vaccinated or the right medicine can be avoided, the corona virus can be prevented from spreading or the corona virus spread can be reduced by following the options given below. as written below.
- Wash hands with soap to avoid infection with corona virus.
- Use a hand sanitizer (a 99.9 alcohol-based sanitizer).
- Use cough paper when coughing or sneezing.
- Insert the tissue paper used by the patient suffering from Corona virus in dustbin.
- Use a face mask to prevent corona virus.
- Keep distance from infected person.
- Do not touch hands, nose, ears or limbs when going out.
- Gargle by adding hot beverages such as – hot water, green tea and salt in hot water.
- Keep distance from the corona virus patient and do not stay in contact.
- If you feel that you have got corona virus, do not panic and contact the doctor immediately.
- Stay home if feel unwell.
- Maintain social or physical distance.
How does coronavirus spread?
Coronavirus epidemic disease has affected its image at such a rapid pace, people have been affected by this virus all over the country today and many have died in millions, this is the solid reason that today the corona virus has spread rapidly throughout the country. Spread over. From the sneezing of the coronavirus infected person to all his natural environment, if a person does not take precautions, then the coronavirus gets hit, which is the main reason for its spread. There are some other reasons for the spread of coronavirus that cannot be ignored.
- Corona virus comes into contact with an infected person and enters the body through sensitive organ like eyes, ears, nose, mouth.
- The virus spreads more due to the patient sneezing with the corona virus.
- By using the toilet used by the patient.
- This virus spreads by not wearing the mask continuously.
- It spreads by not using alcohol base sanitize.
- Keeping the corona virus patient in a hospital and keeping people suffering from other disease in the same hospital.
- Keep at least one meter distance from any person.
- This virus spreads due to corona virus patient not using teasu paper while sneezing.
What is the difference in symptoms of corona virus, flu and colds?
Coronavirus, flu and cold all have their own differences. It is possible to identify and treat the disease due to the difference in the difference due to the different disease and the difference between the first three is similar for some days. It is a bit difficult as time is near, then it is possible to check its identity, it is a bit difficult to identify it yourself.
If you find similar symptoms in the table below, then understand that you are suffering from this disease and it is okay to say Not that you are fully afflicted with this disease because you have yet to be fully examined.
|Difference in symptoms of corona virus —-|
|Coronavirus symptoms difference –||Flu symptoms||Colds symptoms|
|Cold and cough||Cold and cough||Cold and cough|
|High fever 101 to 103 degrees||Normal fever||No fever|
|Shortness of breath||Sometimes shortness of breath||————–|
|Sore throat||Sore throat ( Same)||Sore throat|
|Lack of oxygen||Lack of oxygen||————–|
|Body aches and joint pain||Joint pain||Joint pain|
|Severe symptoms pneumonia||Other symptoms||Other symptoms|
Diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID -19 ) determines whether you have symptoms that are present in a person with coronavirus. This is possible only when you have contacted someone who already has symptoms of coronavirus And he has also suffered from this epidemic disease by keeping in touch with a person suffering from coronavirus.
Before diagnosing the coronavirus, the cause and symptoms are found in the person in which the sufferer from the coronavirus after examining the symptoms.
To test the coronavirus, a sample of saliva, throat, saliva is first sent to the laboratory for examination.
If your treatment is already underway at your home, then the FDA has authorized at home tests for the COVID -19 virus.
For the diagnosis of corona virus, if you see the symptom that occurs in a person suffering from coronavirus and the condition is that you were vaccinated with COVID -19 vaccine a few days ago and even today the symptoms of corona virus are present. There is no need to diagnose you in this situation.
What is the serious risk of coronavirus?
Severe risk of COVID-19 in older people It has been observed that a serious risk of COVID-19 has been seen in about 80 out of 100 people who are affected by this virus. Severe risk of COVID-19 is also something that can be a serious risk because the person has a cause that is serious towards COVID-19.
- Older age
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- Immunity weakened
- Diabetes Type 1/Type 2
- stomach pain
Home tips to prevent coronavirus
Taking some home remedies for coronavirus can help to prevent this disease to some extent because its use has been claimed that it is very effective for you.
- Sanitize the arm to protect against corona virus.
- Drink warm water and gargle by adding salt to the water.
- To prevent corona virus, consume garlic.
- Eat green tea for corona virus.
- After using tissue paper use Dustbin.
- Use dustbin after using face mask.
- Consume according to diet plan for corona virus.