All substances which are necessary for the operation and editing of various biological functions towards organisms are called nutrition.
There are 4 types of nutritional substances
- Energy production
- Metabolic Controller
- Growth and building materials
- Genetic material
1. Energy production
Nutrients that generate energy, energy producing substances like fats, carbohydrates.
2. Metabolic Controller
Nutrients that control various metabolic functions of the body.
3. Growth and building materials
Nutrients, which correct and growth and wear and tear of the body (proteins).
4. Genetic material
Nutrients that help to carry genetic properties from one generation (nucleic acid). It is very important for the physical development of mankind, functioning, immunity of the body, to heal the broken body and all the organisms like.
- Nucleic acid
- Mineral salts
A. ) Carbohydrates are composed of three substances ( carbon, hydrogen, oxygen ) all these three substances are called carbohydrates.
B. ) The energy requirement of the body is 60-80% of the energy supplied by carbohydrates – 8.4 grams of energy is available in 2 grams of glucose.
What is the type of carbohydrate?
Monosaccharides are the simplest form of carbohydrates ( glucose, mannose, triose )
Disaccharide is formed by mixing two molecules.
The addition of several molecules of monosaccharide produces long-chain insoluble polysaccharide. Found in the outer skeleton and cellulose of the arthropoda starch glycogen polysaccharide.
What is the function of carbohydrates?
- Producing Vitamin C through carbohydrates.
- Producing nucleic acid.
- To fulfill the energy requirement of the body.
- Creating the outer body of animals.
- Converting calories into energy.
- Make food an energy and powerful in the body.
What is the source of carbohydrates?
Potatoes, peas, maize, millet, wheat, rice, sweet potatoes, sugar beets, turnips, pineapples etc.
About 20% of the human body is made up of protein, nitrogen is present in all proteins. Protein is responsible for the production and production of energy, proteins are produced in human body in two ways – 1 Protein produced from the body 2 Protein is made by some food items.
1. What is the source of protein?
Lentils, peanuts, soybeans, gram, lentils, wheat, fish, meat, milk, egg, fort, butter etc.
2. What is the type of protein?
1. Simple Protein
Proteins that are made up of only amino acids (globulin).
2. Conjugated Proteins
Proteins whose molecules associated groups.
3. Derived Proteins
Proteins that are formed by natural peptides.
What is the function of protein?
- Cells, organisms, participate in the formation of tissues.
- Protein is used for physical development -Kashiyorkar, Marasmus.
- Protein provides energy to the body.
- Gene (genetic) creates the development of symptoms.
- It acts as convection.
Fat is an ester of glycerol and fatty acids, fat contains all elements of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and 1 gram of fat produces about 9.4 kcal of energy which is more beneficial for the body.
1. What is the source of fat?
Lentils, cereals, fruits, vegetables, meat, gram, peanuts, cottage cheese, fish etc.
2. What is the function of fat?
- Energy and strength to the body.
- It does not let the body heat out by depositing under the skin.
- It makes food taste and delicious.
- Prevents injury to various parts of the body.
- Don’t let sweat get out.
- Fat makes all parts of the body fat and fat.
- Lack of fat causes body development and weight loss.
- Heart disease and blood pressure increases.
Vitamin is a type of organic compound and no calories are found in the vitamin.
- Vitamin is of two types based on solubility
- Water Soluble Vitamin – Vitamin B and C
- Soluble vitamins in fat and organic solutions – Vitamin A and Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K etc.
A.) Strengthen the eyes, skin, bone, berry-berry, immunity.
1. What is the source of Vitamin A ?
Milk, eggs, fish, green vegetables, cottage cheese, spinach, lentils, fruits source of Vitamin A.
2. Which disease can be caused by vitamin A deficiency?
Night blindness, Beri-beri, skin disease, virus disease etc.
3. Vitamin B1 to B12
Vitamin B1 to B12 prevention from all diseases of the skin, red eyes, pellagra, hair white, anemia, dermatitis, paralysis, retardation, hair loss, skin rash, dysentery, body pain etc.
4. What is the source of vitamin B1 to B12 ?
Meat, milk, eggs, fish, yeast, green vegetable, beans, fruits, pomegranate, watermelon, peanuts, chickpea, spinach etc.
5. Vitamin B1 to B12 deficiency disease
Skin, red eyes, pellagra, hair white, anemia, dermatitis, paralysis, retardation, hair loss, skin rash, dysentery, body pain are all diseases.
Vitamin C prevention from scurvy disease, skin rash, skin blackening.
1. What is the source of Vitamin C ?
Lemon, orange, tomato, gooseberry , gram etc.
2. Vitamin C deficiency disease
Scurvy, gingivitis, skin diseases etc.
Rickets provide protection from bone disease, vitamin D.
1. What is the source of Vitamin D ?
Fish, milk, oil, eggs, sun rays.
2. Vitamin D deficiency diseases
Rickets children’s disease, bone weakening disease is caused by vitamin D deficiency.
Strengthen fertility, remove impotence, increase stamina etc.
1. What is the source of Vitamin E ?
Green Vegetable, Milk, Fish, Egg, Wheat, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Groundnut, Gram, Spinach , beetroot etc.
2. Vitamin E deficiency disease
Weakened reproductive power, impotence, reduced stamina.
Help with blood clotting.
1. What is the source of Vitamin K ?
Tomatoes, green vegetable spinach, milk, fish, eggs.
2. What is vitamin K deficiency disease?
No blood clotting, clotting, bleeding.
Water is very important and beneficial for the body, about 70-80% of the amount of water in the human body is water and water is made up of hydrogen, oxygen and all people drink it to overcome the deficiency of vitamins and thirst.
What is the function of water?
- Water regulates body temperature.
- Water excretes the residual substance of the body.
- The dirt of the body comes out through sweat.
- Gets vitamins and relieves thirst.
6. Nucleic acid
Nucleic acids are composed of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, phosphorus and are found in RNA and DNA cells.
What is the function of nucleic acid?
- Gene alteration
- Control of saliva formation and protein.
- Creating Chromatin Water.
- RNA and DNA cell protection.
The nutrient that contains all the nutrients for the organism or is available in sufficient quantity is called balanced nutrition. ilk is not balanced nutrition iron and vitamin C are not available in milk.
And their view is that a balanced diet depends on the age, sex, body development and health of the person, which normally a man needs 3500 calories to work and a woman needs 3000 calories to work.
What is the source of balanced nutrition?
Pulses, rice, peas, barge, maize, vegetable spinach, milk, jaggery, sugar, fat, oil, fish, poultry, oranges, apples, pomegranate, guava, egg all provide balanced calorie energy with balanced diet.
- Men and women who do normal work need different types of calorie energy like- 2500 kcal for male and 2000 kcal energy for female to work.
- If a woman needs 2500 calories to do 8 hours of work and 3000 calories for a man.
- The overworked man and woman need different calorie energy like – man needs 3600 calories and woman needs 3200 calories of energy.