What is Vitiligo?
Skin stain known as vitiligo or leucoderma. This disease spreads rapidly throughout the body due to the destruction of the color melanocyte on the skin. Today 30 to 35% of people around the world are suffering from this disease due to white stains, but it is not a fatal or painful disease. Vitiligo cured right time and right treatment.
The main cause of white stains disease is living and food or drug reaction affects immunity, due to immunity, it affects the color of melanocyte cells in the skin of the body, thereby destroying the skin cells. Symptoms like white spots and itching appear on the skin.
1. Due to skin congenital (genetic), this disease is 85% more common in the younger age group of 01 to 20 years of age.
2. Melanocyte declines at age 40 above 20 years.
3. Dermatitis (white stains) In the age group of 40, this disease is a reduction of 35% in vitiligo disease due to weakening of immunity.
4. Due to lack of color pigmentation present in the skin, skin color is black, blonde, and vitiligo, problems like white hair.
Type of vitiligo
White stains in the skin occur in different parts of all parts of the body, due to which the treatment of vitiligo has been classified as follows vitiligo which is as follows.
read also -: Hantavirus Symptoms, Causes, and Prevention
1. Common organs
Vitiligo can occur anywhere in the body and it is a disease for those from the young age to 60 years.
2. Vitiligo Segmental
Segmental is a skin disease. Segmental is more common in younger body hands and face.
3. Mucosal vitiligo
Mucosal vitiligo is everywhere in the hands, nose, ears, eyes of the body which is different from normal skin rash.
4. Focal Vitiligo
Focal vitiligo is not visible in the initial signs in different parts of the body but focal vitiligo is indistinctly visible on the skin a few days later.
5. Trichome vitiligo
Trichome vitiligo is more white or similar to skin tone on the skin of the body.
6. Universal vitiligo
Universal vitiligo looks like a white spot or rash on any part of the body and spreads to all parts of the body.
7. Mix vitiligo
Mix vitiligo (It is a bit difficult to identify at the time of treatment because of the many types of vitiligo commonly found on the skin.
What is vitiligo cause?
The vitiligo on the skin can be due to the following reasons.
1. Vitiligo is 20 to 25% of the probability of a parent to child due to genetic disease.
2. People who work longer hours in a chemical factory.
3. Due to lack of nutrients in the body.
4. Thyroid disease.
5. Due to the loss of color melanocyte in the skin, the cause of disease vitiligo can be due to non-formation of melanin color.
6. Vitiligo on the skin due to any liver disease or infection.
7. Due to deficiency of Vitamin B-12 in the body.
How to identify vitiligo?
1. Skin changes such as – Skin color is light white from one place in the initial phase.
2. White stains skin (vitiligo) can occur in any part of the body and the Vitiligo does not have any side effects on any type of skin on the body but causes skin deformity.
3. Vitiligo identified in the lab.
4. Identification of vitiligo Mild itching in place of white spots on the skin.
5. Vitiligo appear on every part of the body of the patient of vitiligo such as eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
What are the symptoms of vitiligo?
Symptoms of vitiligo (patient) are visible on the skin, due to which the color of the patient’s skin melanocyte is destroyed, this symptom is visible on the patient’s skin in a different color (white stain) than normal skin. Vitiligo is the itching caused by hot weather or sunlight at the place where the skin has white spots or Vitiligo. The following types of symptoms appear on the skin of a vitiligo patient. If the vitiligo is not treated properly. This Vitiligo spreads more quickly on the patient’s skin, such as the eyes, face, ears, feet.
1. Symptoms of Vitiligo There is no problem of any kind on the white patches on the skin of the patient.
2. The symptoms of a patient of vitiligo can occur in any part of the body in the initial stages and it can spread to other places later.
3. The symptoms of Vitiligo can occur anywhere in the body, such as hands, ears, mouth.
4. Vitiligo due to lack of nutrients in the body.
5. In the patient of vitiligo, the symptoms of white spots appear to be different from the normal skin color of the body and appear white.
How to prevent vitiligo?
The following are the measures to prevent vitiligo, following which you can prevent the vitiligo on the skin.
Changes in lifestyle – Due to change in lifestyle and changes in living habits, a problem in the body gives rise to a new disease. This disease can be simple and fatal such as – cold, fever, cough, skin Disease. vitiligo occur on the skin due to change in lifestyle and due to some genetic disease, which is different from the skin tone of the white stains, so being at any place of the body is due to different ugliness from the skin which can cause any It is ugly to look at a person and also to look at himself. In order to reduce and protect the white spots on the skin, proper time and dermatitis should be met immediately without delay. Measures to prevent vitiligo and along with it sun rays, skin creams, wrong eating.
Prevent vitiligo facts
1. Ultraviolet rays emanating from the sun rays are harmful to the skin and it mostly affects vitiligo due to which itching occurs on the skin and vitiligo also spreads elsewhere.
2. One should consult the skin doctor once before using any cream on the skin.
3. If you should avoid taking any heavy dose such as eggs and fish with milk, cock, otherwise vitiligo (white stains) is caused on the skin.
4. To protect against any disease, water and antioxidants should be consumed in large quantities so that any disease can be avoided.
Home treatment of vitiligo
The following are the home remedies for white stains, using which vitiligo can be cured.
1. Home treatment of vitiligo with turmeric and oil
Ingredients – Turmeric and Oil
Method – Take equal quantity of mustard oil and paste it with turmeric powder and use it regularly on the affected skin twice a day to cure vitiligo disease.
Benefits of Turmeric and Mustard Oil – Benefits of Mustard and Oil: It is beneficial in all types of body injury, skin diseases, body aches.
Before preparing mustard oil and turmeric powder paste, know about its properties, mustard oil is very beneficial for the skin and it contains many ingredients. Properties of Turmeric Powder. Turmeric powder has antibacterial properties that are capable of killing any germs and is also a factor of antioxidants that improves body immunity. Now prepare a paste by mixing equal quantity of turmeric powder in mustard oil, then massage this prepared paste on the affected part of the body skin with light hands. Use the paste twice a day so that the white stains in the skin are cured.
2. aloe vera
Aloe Vera is very beneficial for the skin. Aloe Vera is applied on the affected area of the skin 2 to 3 times with a light hand massage. Vitiligo are cured. Aloe Vera contains many vitamins and nutrients and Aloe Vera has the greatest beneficial benefit that Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties that are capable of curing any skin disease from its root.
3. Neem leaf
Grind 10 leaves of neem finely and mix turmeric powder in it and apply it on the affected skin, because the affected skin is cured because neem has antibacterial properties which cures skin diseases. By chewing the neem leaf 5, it clears the blood.
Ginger has antibacterial properties and protect the body from infections or viruses. By cutting ginger with the help of a knife and massaging it on the affected skin, the affected skin heals from the root.
5. Sandalwood and Turmeric
Finely grind sandalwood and turmeric and apply it on the affected skin, the problem of vitiligo is overcome. Both sandalwood and turmeric are found to have antibacterial properties which help in curing the disease that occurs in the body.
6. White goosefoot
Grind the White goosefoot finely and apply it on the affected limbs, it cures the affected limb. The use of White goosefoot twice a day cures this disease and all skin diseases from the root.
Grinding the nutmeg finely and applying it on the affected skin cures the affected skin and vitiligo, all skin problems. nutmeg is beneficial for other skin diseases such as nail-acne, alopecia-areata, itching and scars.
8. Onion and Honey
Grind the onion finely and place it in a vessel and mix equal quantity of honey in it and white spots applied on the affected skin will be cured by the root.