Summer season is going to start in a few days. Summer season starts getting mild heat from the month of February and March and gradually it changes to higher temperature so all of you should be careful now because there is a fear of getting different types of diseases in the summer season and There are many types of diseases that are related to water such as – dehydration, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of food digestion, urination, stomach pain, body pain, hair loss, kidney failure, any type of disease if 70% in the body If there is a lack of water, any of these diseases can occur.
The most disturbing disease in summer is often known to all people as dehydration. Dehydration disease occurs due to lack of water in the body. Working more or a little more in the summer causes more sweat to come out of the body with sweat and some molecules of salt and glucose come out with sweat.
During this time, there is more thirst, but drinking water also does not make you thirsty, due to which the balance of the body deteriorates due to which dehydration becomes a disease. Some such symptoms can be seen in the disease of dehydration, such as – vomiting, diarrhea, headache, abdominal pain, body pain, yellow urine, joint pain, abdominal pain, difficulty in breathing, urination, burning sensation, sweating With excess odor, gas disease, blood pressure all the symptoms of the disease can be due to lack of water in the body.
What is dehydration?
Dehydration is the lack of water in the body with 70%, some fluids from the body are reduced by 15 to 20% due to which some simple and severe symptoms can be seen in the body, this is called dehydration. ( In this article Myupchaars.com you are explained in detail about dehydration. )
What causes dehydration?
Dehydration is actually dehydration due to lack of fluids and water from the body in a hot spot or on a hot summer day. Dehydration as we all know that some amount of water and fluid from the body is reduced due to these reasons such as – excessive sweating due to working in the sun, lack of water, lack of water present in food, obscuring this deficiency. It has been reported to cause dehydration. In a published news, It is clear about dehydration that there is about 8 months more heat in India, due to which, according to a figure, there are 1 million people suffering from dehydration every day and people around it are fine. They are also treated because they are cured in a short time by medical facility and home remedies.
Dehydration thus occurs in the patient, which is as follows.
This is the leading cause of dehydration as it can be seen in the child and adult by losing water and fluids from the body in dehydration. In dehydration, it is considered common for a child to vomit, so do not take it seriously, due to which the lives of millions of children are due to dehydration every year.
Diarrhea is the problem of diarrhea in the patient due to lack of water and fluid loss in the body during the summer time, or the problem of diarrhea due to bacterial and viral infection on a hot day. Can also be seen in any type of person, children and older or pregnant woman.
Sometimes excessive sweating is caused by an increase in temperature or in the summer season, in order to control the body temperature, excess sweat comes out of the body in the form of water and fluids if during this period of water If the deficiency is not met, it causes dehydration.
The problem of fever in dehydration occurs when the body temperature rises, during this period, to reduce the temperature, the body sweats or sometimes even water comes out of the eye, which also includes salt (Nacl). Due to this, water is needed to overcome the lack of water in the body during this time, otherwise the balance of the body deteriorates due to which dehydration causes fever.
Dehydration involves urination. It is during this time when you are suffering from dehydration that you need more water but due to lack of water, the toxin cannot get out of the body, due to which the body collects toxins. It occurs and changes in the tone of urine and irritation in urine are caused by dehydration or it may be due to some other disease.
Slow working of blood cells due to rapid water loss in the body can be the cause of dehydration. It happens when you lose more amount of water from the body.
What are the symptoms of dehydration?
Depending on what type of dehydration symptom your body has lost, the symptoms can be felt in the early stages of dehydration. These symptoms include mild to moderate dehydration symptoms.
read also -: 23 Impressive Health Benefits of Beetroot
A.) Dehydration is of the following type in the early stages of the patient.
- Excessive thirst
- Dry mouth
- Urine color dark yellow
- Decreased urination
- Body aches
B.) In the early stages of dehydration, this symptom can be severe due to its untreated following.
- Excessive Thirst
- High fever
- Stomach pain
- Sair fall
- Sunken eyes
- Dark urine
- Difficulty breathing
- Blood oxygen deficiency
- Decreased heart rate
- Blood pressure
C. ) Infants and young children may experience symptoms of dehydration differently than adults ( Dehydration Symptoms of Children ).
- Weakness in body
- Dry mouth
- No wet diaper for 3 to 5 hours
- Eyes sunburn
- No tears while crying
- Sleeping more
Dehydration is a serious problem. If you notice these signs and symptoms, then immediately contact the doctor so that dehydration can be treated at the right time.
There are some signs of dehydration in children and adults that it is considered appropriate to treat immediately.
If the severe symptom involved in dehydration is not treated, it can cause other disease and be fatal for you, so the serious symptom of dehydration should be treated immediately without being careless.
- Frequent vomiting
- Diarrhea (Children and Adults)
- Lose memory
- Increased blood pressure
- High fever (children)
- Blood with stool
- Smell vomit
How much water to drink to prevent dehydration
If you want to prevent any disease and want to stay healthy for a long time, then you should drink water as instructed by this article, so that the body can be prevented from disease. So let’s know how much water is needed to be healthy in 1 day.
To keep the body healthy, more and more water should be consumed in a day to correct the lack of blood oxygen present in the body and during summer, the amount of water and fluids released from the body in the form of sweat, which causes the body There are many types of disease (dehydration, vomiting, diarrhea, headache).
To overcome this deficiency, you should drink 7 to 8 glasses (about 1 to 2 liters) of water daily to overcome the lack of water in the body. Prevent and prevent disease in summer season, especially from dehydration.
Risk of dehydration
The risk of dehydration can happen to anyone who is involved (newborn, child, adult, older person, pregnant woman). It can happen to anyone, although it has already been reported that dehydration causes excessive body sweating and fluid. The cause and symptoms of dehydration are often risky and some symptoms are risky to the patient, and if they are not treated properly, it can prove to be a health hazard.
The risk of dehydration can be as follows. If any of these symptoms and causes are seen, get medical attention immediately.
- The child or newborn may be at risk of frequent vomiting due to dehydration and should be immediately examined.
- Vomiting and diarrhea can be caused by dehydration to anyone, do not ignore it, because the risk is not less.
- A person suffering from dehydration should be conscious of treatment or else it may cause kidney failure or shock.
- If a pregnant woman sees symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea or dizziness and if it is not treated, then it is not less than the risk of dehydration.
When you go to the doctor to get diagnosed with dehydration, first of all the doctor wants to know what happened to you and when you talk about the disease, the doctor understands that you are suffering from dehydration because you The symptom is present in a person suffering from dehydration. On this basis you are diagnosed with dehydration.
For diagnosis of dehydration, the doctor checks how much water and fluid your body has lost, it is known only after examination. Blood tests are done in the examination and the urine and body temperature is seen from the body or under the pupil of the eye so that the dehydration test is completely correct and the treatment is also cured.
Facts to prevent dehydration for all
For a person suffering from dehydration or for a person before dehydration, there are some facts that can be prevented from dehydration and it will be very beneficial to prevent and get rid of other disease.
- To prevent dehydration, you should eat fruits or grains that contain a lot of water, such as cucumber, orange, beet, watermelon, cucumber, coconut water, sugarcane, apple, radish, rice. Which contributes to the lack of water and nutrient recovery in the body.
- If you are not working in the heat to protect yourself from heat, if you are working, then drink water in between so that the lost water can be replenished.
- For the relief of heat and energy in the body, by drinking glucose 2-3 times a day, drinking water, relieving heat and preventing dehydration.
- Putting mint, black salt, cumin, ice slice in sugarcane juice and drinking it can prevent dehydration and prevent heat.
- Working in summer releases more water and fluid in the form of sweat as your body temperature rises while working. Therefore, perspiration occurs to maintain the elevated temperature of the body so that you do not fall ill with fever, during this time your body loses a lot of water and fluids, causing you to suffer from dehydration. To prevent from dehydration, you do not give much rest and sweat due to the work done by giving interval of work, which can be prevented from dehydration.
- Do not consume smoke as it can cause dehydration.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as the hot substances present in it may cause dehydration.
- Consume food in small amounts so that the amount of water in the body remains.
Dehydration treatment of newborn and young child
Treatment for newborn.
- During this time you breastfeed mother’s milk to a newborn baby suffering from dehydration.
- Give fluids for a while, if it is not cured during this time, contact the doctor immediately.
- To relieve dehydration, you give the child a small amount of ORS solution by giving frequent intervals. If you do not have ORS, making a small amount of salt and sugar solution gives relief from dehydration.
- If vomiting and diarrhea are persistent, then you should take the newborn to the doctor without delay so that the treatment can be done properly.
Treatment of dehydration in young child ( Young children up to 5 years old ).
- For the treatment of dehydration in a young child, first of all, by making a solution of salt, sugar, and lemon, you can get relief from dehydration.
- If diarrhea occurs again and again in a child suffering from dehydration, giving it to him or her by making thin or thin porridge, relieves diarrhea.
- In case of diarrhea, giving small amount of banana juice to a small child who is up to 5 years of age gives relief from diarrhea.
- To relieve dehydration, you can give repeated beverages which is beneficial for prevention and treatment of dehydration.
Home remedies for dehydration
A. ) Yogurt
Yogurt is not only beneficial for your dehydration, but yogurt is also beneficial for your health, such as – lose weight, relieve gas, help control body temperature, stomach pain, strengthen bone, immunity Increases, decreases sugar levels. Eating curd gets rid of all types of disease because the elements present in curd are more beneficial than consuming curd in the presence of calcium, magnesium, vitamins, nutrients.
- 1 bowl yogurt made at home
- Cumin as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon of sugar if curd is sour
How to prepare
According to the ingredients, you should mix well and after mixing, you can consume the prepared ingredients on an empty stomach or after meals. Keep in mind that you can give it to all those above 5 years of age.
For complete relief from dehydration, you can consume yogurt 2-3 times a day.
B. ) Orange
The elements present in oranges such as – Antioxidants, Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese are all found in appropriate amounts which are beneficial for all health such as – cold, cough, skin diseases, skin whitening, cancer, dehydration, Heat relief etc.
- One Glass orange juice (yellow fruit)
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
To prepare orange juice, you remove the peel on top of the orange then pour it in an orange juice machine and take out the juice. Add salt to the extracted juice and mix it well and now it is ready to drink. Keep in mind that you can give it to all those above 5 years of age.
You can consume orange juice 1-2 times a day. This juice is not harmful in any way but is more beneficial for dehydration and heat relief.
C.) Lemon water
Lemon water in the presence of all the elements present in the proper amount such as – Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Antioxidants, in the presence of lemon water, helps to compensate the lack of water and fluids in the body, relieving acidity, heat and all Is beneficial for.
- 10 drops of lemon
- Salt to taste
- Cumin a pinch
- 1 glass of cold water ( as per requirement )