- 1 Chickenpox
- 2 What is chickenpox?
- 3 Type of chickenpox?
- 4 Symptoms of Chickenpox & smallpox
- 5 What causes smallpox and Chickenpox?
- 6 How to prevent Chickenpox?
- 7 When should chickenpox vaccinations be administered to children?
- 8 Risk to the patient suffering from chickenpox
- 9 What to eat chickenpox and smallpox?
- 10 What should not be eaten in smallpox?
- 11 Home remedies for chickenpox
- 12 FAQs Related Chickenpox
Chickenpox disease spread to the whole world from the European as the first epidemic. Lakh were lost due to this epidemic disease, despite this disease being ordinary, many people were affected by this disease. Some types of symptoms in people suffering from pandemic (smallpox) – small rash on the face, fever, headache, body aches, irritability, loss of appetite, rash and red rash on the body, itchy, body aches All types of symptoms are seen in people suffering from epidemics. WHO expert says that the disease is caused by Varicella zoster. Varicella zoster virus become more active during summer and smallpox is more prevalent during the months of March, April, May. This virus is more common among children of small groups and the disease spreads more than infection. Smallpox was first administered by Dr. Edward Jenner.
What is chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infection and pandemic disease, this disease is more common in children and middle class people. Smallpox is also known as Small Pox in the common language (small mother, big mother). Has spread from Many people were affected by the smallpox epidemic disease and some people have died yet due to no treatment for this disease and no vaccine, many people died at the same time. The chickenpox disease is spread rapidly in each other by infection. . Some types of symptoms are seen in children and middle-class people suffering from smallpox disease such as – white and watery rash, itching, rash, headache, fever, irritability and all kinds of symptoms in people suffering from pandemic disease Appears.
Type of chickenpox?
There are two types of chickenpox -: chicken pox and small pox
1. Small pox – This is the smallest chickenpox of the type of chicken pox disease. It is one of the small pox epidemic disease and this disease is mostly in the young children. Smallpox is a form of small rash all over the body.If the varicella occurs to a middle class or a child, then people suffering from the pandemic have symptoms such as – headache, itching on the rash, fever, There are all kinds of symptoms of dizziness. Chicken pox is less painful and it is cured by taking home remedies in about 7 to 8 days. When a person suffering from chicken pox gets cured, smallpox stains remain on the body and after few days this stain is cured again.
2. Chickenpox – Chickenpox is also known by many names. Chickenpox is more common among the younger and middle class people. This epidemic is more in the month of March, April, May Experts say that at this time the chickenpox virus would be more active. If a healthy person remains in contact with the person suffering from this disease through infection, then chickenpox also becomes him. Symptoms in a person suffering from smallpox are as follows – body pain, fever, headache, rash on the body, itching, irritability and all types of symptoms occur in people suffering from Chickenpox.
Symptoms of Chickenpox & smallpox
Symptoms of Chickenpox are the following types of symptoms which are sensitive and effective for the patient, such as –
1. A rash on the face and all parts of the body.
2. High fever.
3. Itchy rash on the body.
4. Body aches and headaches.
5. Excess fatigue.
6. such as vomiting.
8. Early symptoms of Chickenpox with headaches accompanied by a small number of rash on the face.
10. Fever 103 ° F.
11. Urination yellowing.
12. Excess of palms on the body 2 to 3 days after the chicken pox and with it bleeding on the face and body.
13. Excess heat and thin diarrhea in the case of Chickenpox.
14. Chickenpox becomes more active due to the use of medicine in the case of Chickenpox.
15. After a week of Chickenpox, if the rash of the chicken pox dries, there is black and smallpox rash on all parts of the body.
16. Chickenpox is an infection caused by a virus that comes into contact with each other and spreads the disease more.
17. Inflammation on the skin of a patient suffering from Chickenpox.
18. Skin deformity increases every day due to chickenpox.
19. Fluid pus in Chickenpox.
read also more About of Chickenpox CDC GOV Site
What causes smallpox and Chickenpox?
The following types of smallpox can be caused to the patient such as –
Heat – The most important cause of smallpox is the excess heat and healthy person working in strong sunlight, the virus of chicken pox becomes more active due to which smallpox is more during some months of summer like- March, April, May, June. Causes to happen.
Immunity – If any healthy person has any disease, some experts say that due to the weakening of immunity, a healthy person can have any type of disease because due to weak immunity in the body, Also, weakening ability to fight disease is a cause of disease resistance. Weakness of immunity leads to the following types of diseases such as Chickenpox, fever, corona virus, cold, cough, allergies, body pain, pneumonia, all types of diseases are caused by the weakening of immunity.
Infection person – If a person suffering from Chickenpox comes in contact with a healthy person, this virus can make a healthy person suffer from smallpox by coughing, sneezing and touching and wearing the clothes of the infection person.
Chickenpox Vaccine – The most important reason for a person suffering from smallpox is the non-vaccinations of smallpox after birth, this virus can become active and make a healthy person suffer.
Strong sunlight – Another reason for smallpox is that strong sunlight causes the ultraviolet rays emanating from the sun to affect the skin more, which increases the risk of smallpox and makes a healthy person ill with many types of diseases. Can do – smallpox, fever, blood cancer, skin disease.
How to prevent Chickenpox?
The following can be done to prevent smallpox.
1. Do not protect yourself from the early summer season and excess heat.
2. Avoid eating contaminated food and water and do not eat outside food.
3. Avoid using more soap in the summer season.
4. Protect yourself from infected person.
5. Must be vaccinated with smallpox vaccine.
6. Do not come in contact with a person suffering from contaminated clothes and smallpox.
7. Immunity helps in fighting disease and strengthens it.
When should chickenpox vaccinations be administered to children?
It is mandatory to get smallpox and chickenpox vaccine administered from a young child from 6 months to 5 years. With this vaccine, by correcting the body’s immunity, it prevents this varicella zoster (smallpox) virus and also cures other diseases of the body. By applying this vaccine, the body’s immunity increases and protects against smallpox.
Immunization of smallpox must be done to prevent smallpox disease.
Risk to the patient suffering from chickenpox
A person suffering from smallpox may have the following types of risks due to lack of home treatment such as –
1. Skin color dark and stained.
2. Melanin fluid substance to be affected.
3. Bone infection.
4. Itching disease lasts longer.
5. Toxins in the blood.
What to eat chickenpox and smallpox?
What type of food should be given to a patient suffering from smallpox which is of the following types like –
1. It is very important to take special care of food along with the treatment of a person suffering from smallpox, the person suffering from smallpox should take the following types of food like –
Simple food – bread, lentils and milk intake.
Fruits – Apples, oranges, grapes, watermelons, cucumber.
What should not be eaten in smallpox?
A person suffering from smallpox should not take the following types of food that affect a person suffering from smallpox.
A person suffering from smallpox should not consume oil-free food like –
Eggs, meat, fish, vegetables, all types of food should not be consumed.
Spices, ghee, tobacco, alcohol should not be consumed.
Home remedies for chickenpox
Home remedies for smallpox can be done in the following ways –
1. Bitter gourd and turmeric mixed together should be prepared and drunk; it is relieved from smallpox disease and strong immunity.
2. Turmeric and milk should be drunk together to relieve the pain caused by smallpox.
3. Neem leaf should be boiled and washed with water Neem leaf has antibacterial and antioxidant properties which protects against infection.
4. After taking juice out of basil leaf, pour it in water and take a bath.
5. Applying fluid from Aloe Vera leaf on your smallpox will provide relief.
6. Applying coconut oil on the chicken pox gives relief from smallpox disease and relief from the palm oil.
7. Relieving smallpox by drinking Gooseberry juice.
8. Drinking mango solution relieves smallpox disease and relieves dehydration.
9. Relieving drinking Aloe Vera juice and beet too.
10. Skin infections do not use any soap in the bath in disease, otherwise it spreads on the skin more quickly.
FAQs Related Chickenpox
Frequently asked questions and answers related to smallpox
1. How long does it take to cure smallpox?
It takes 1 week to 10 days for chicken pox to heal, but it is possible when the type of chickenpox is normal.
2. Itching on the body is more due to chickenpox
3. Does chicken pox cause infection?
Yes, it spreads easily from person to person due to smallpox infection.