- 1 Malaria
- 2 Symptoms of malaria
- 3 Cause of malaria
- 4 Types of Malaria Parasites
- 5 5 Simple ways to avoid malaria
- 6 Malaria spread
- 7 Diagnosis of malaria
- 8 Risk factor
- 9 Home remedy for malaria
- 10 1. Citrus fruits
- 11 2. Ginger
- 12 3. Cinnamon
- 13 4. Basil
- 14 5. Fever nut
- 15 6. Green tea
- 16 7. Apple vinegar
- 17 8. Giloy
- 18 9. Grapefruit
- 19 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Malaria is caused by the bite of a parasitic mosquito. Fever is sometimes low or accompanied by chills. Mosquito bites cause fever, severe headache, chills, body aches, and in severe cases, the patient may coma or die. During the rainy season, eggs thrive in ponds or collected water. Malaria-carrying mosquitoes suck human blood to survive. and increase the number of its species. Mosquitoes give birth to female babies. Which is the first egg in the form of the child’s body by sucking the blood and vitamins and nutrients. Male mosquitoes do not suck human blood. The sting caused by the bite of an Anopheles female mosquito, enters the patient’s blood and affects the cells that cause malaria.
Symptoms of malaria
Symptoms of malaria are usually fever-like initial symptoms while gradually intensifying.
1. Fever (sometimes more or less)
2. Fever with chills
3. Deep headache
5. Redness on the skin
6. Difficulty in digestion of food
7. To get cold
9. Body joint pain
10. Feeling tired
Cause of malaria
1. The main cause of malaria is that the parasite’s toxin enters the blood cells of the body through the bite of the Anopheles female mosquito, increasing the symptoms of malaria disease.
2. If a malaria patient is bitten by a mosquito, then it is considered the main cause of malaria.
3. If a person exchanges blood taken from a victim to a healthy person, the venom of the malaria parasite is the cause of entry into the body.
4. Malaria infection in mosquitoes is caused by Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium falciparum.
Types of Malaria Parasites
There are 5 types of malaria parasites, whose symptoms can be felt in different ways.
1. Plasmodium falciparum.
2. Plasmodium malariae.
3. Plasmodium vivax.
4. Plasmodium ovale.
5. Plasmodium knowlesi.
5 Simple ways to avoid malaria
Apart from mosquito bites, malaria parasites are caused by mosquito breeding in dirty places.
1. Malaria parasite mosquitoes live in dirty places.
2. Do not allow the malaria mosquito to breed.
3. Do not allow dirt to accumulate in and around the house.
4. Wear the body with full clothes.
5. Mosquitoes breed outside the hospital or near the drain of the house, which protect them by biting in broad daylight.
6. Do not allow rain water to accumulate around the house or on the roof.
7. To protect against mosquitoes, apply anti-mosquito medicine or cream on the body.
Apart from the bite of the mosquito that carries the malaria parasite, there are other causes that can spread the symptoms of malaria.
1. When a mosquito bites a person.
2. If a person suffering from malaria exchanges blood with a healthy person, the disease spreads.
3. By the bite of a female Anopheles mosquito.
Diagnosis of malaria
1. If you feel chills with fever due to the bite of malaria mosquito.
2. In case of recurrent fever in malaria disease, get a blood test done once.
3. Take a blood sample from the body to check for malaria patient.
4. If the fever persists for a long time, the doctor should definitely consult a blood test.
5. Once the symptoms of malaria & than doctor must talk about the symptoms.
The greatest risk of malaria is living in or visiting areas where malaria mosquitoes are more prevalent. That is, It is included in the tropical and sub-tropical zone.
1. Coastal and lowlands of Africa.
2. Asia East and Coastal Regions.
3. Mosquito bite areas where water collects.
4. Some tribal areas of America.
5. Some states of India where malaria parasite mosquitoes make people sick for several days.
Home remedy for malaria
Malaria is transmitted by the bite of a parasitic mosquito. It is serious when if you delay treatment or understand its symptoms. All fevers are similar to the symptoms of malaria, but it is not clear that you are suffering from malaria itself. When malaria is a disease, when its symptoms are clear, It is easy to treat and there is no ill effect of the medicine.
1. Citrus fruits
In malarial fever, by consuming citrus fruits in home remedies, fever can be controlled and cured. Citrus fruits are the best source of vitamin C. Lemon, orange, tomato, kiwi all fruits play an important role in maintaining strong immunity. Consuming citrus fruits in home remedies for malaria fever is more efficient in preventing and curing the disease.
Ginger is used in home remedies for the treatment of malaria. It is used in the treatment of cold, cough, allergies, asthma, body ache, cold, using common household ingredients and it is used to cure diseases. Ginger is an antibacterial agent that helps prevent and cure disease. In malarial fever, heating ginger with water and mixing honey according to taste provides relief from fever and body ache.
The symptoms of malaria are similar to those of any other disease fever. But it is not sure that if the treatment of both is same, then changing the treatment helps in curing this disease. Symptoms of malaria are headache, body pain, fever and high temperature. Cinnamon helps in reducing the symptoms of malaria. Cinnamon is used in home remedies to cure many diseases due to the presence of certain elements of some inflammatory nature.
Tulsi is a medicinal plant. Home remedies have been used to cure common ailments. Tulsi is considered to be the best source of antioxidants and antibacterials. It helps in curing the symptoms of malaria by controlling the disease. The use of basil leaves as a decoction is beneficial for everyone in home remedies like cold, cold, cough, fever.
5. Fever nut
As the name suggests, it acts as a barrier against fever in the body. Fever in malarial fever Taking nut seeds with water helps in controlling fever. The special thing about fever nut is that it does not have any bad side effects on the body.
6. Green tea
Green tea is considered to be the best source of immunity. It is prepared as a slurry by mixing several connective substances. Consumption of green tea in home remedies is beneficial for many treatments, such as – Green tea is most commonly used to relieve cold, cough, asthma, fatigue.
7. Apple vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins and proteins. If the mixture of apple and water is wet with a cloth, then applying it on the body provides relief from fever. Apple cider vinegar helps reduce the symptoms of malarial fever. Apple cider vinegar is more beneficial for vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea.
Giloy is a climbing herbaceous medicinal plant. This plant has been used since ancient times to cure many diseases. Giloy plant is beneficial from root to leaf. It is beneficial for strengthening immunity. Beneficial for preventing cold, fever, cough, allergies and infections. Consuming Giloy in malarial fever on an empty stomach in the morning can reduce its symptoms or help prevent its effect.
Grapes are sweet and sour in taste. It is rich in nutrients and vitamins. It is consumed in the form of grapefruit juice to reduce the effects of parasite symptoms of malarial fever. Apart from grape health, It is used in preparing home beauty. Its juice is beneficial for hair growth.