What is polio?
Polio is a contagious virus-borne disease. Mainly young children who are less than 5 years old get polio disease due to poliovirus (poliomyelitis). In the disease of polio, any part of the body is inactive, it is called polio. Any part of the body becomes inactive in the disease of polio due to crooked hands, feet, mouth. And it has been included in an incurable disease for which there is no cure.
The polio vaccine was developed in 1953 and made available in 1957. Since then there has been a decrease in polio cases in the United States.
3. Western pacific
4. Southeast Asia
The polio vaccine was developed in 1953 and made available in 1957. Since then polio cases have decreased in the United States.
Polio disease in developing country According to a calculation, at the present time when the country was not polio free, then the number of people suffering from polio was 100/9, the reason for this was their own responsibility because on this day they did not get the dose of polio, due to which suffering from polio disease.
8. South Africa
What are the symptoms of polio?
1. Non-paralytic polio
There are no symptoms of polio in 99% of people. And he continues to fight the infection of polio. Although some people have a condition during which the symptoms of polio are felt, flu-type symptoms can be felt.
2. Sore throat
4. Stomach pain
5. Muscle pain
7. Feeling more tired
2. Paralytic polio
Polio cases 1% of may develop into paralytic polio. Paralytic polio leads to spinal cord paralysis. Paralytic polio is similar to non-paralytic polio. But after a week its symptoms become severe. And it gets better on its own. But its symptom can sometimes be included in the severe disease of paralytic polio.
1. Muscle pain
2. Sudden paralysis in arms and legs.
3. Temporary paralysis problem
4. Shortness of breath and stress
5. Paralysis of the brain
read also – What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
What is the cause of polio?
Polio in contact with the virus of an infected person if a case of close to 1 week from a health person who has recently been infected with the polio virus. Their ability to spread the virus to a healthy person is very fast. If the process of spreading polio from infected person’s feces, urine, objects, toys, bed, cold and cough is more at this time.
1. The activity of polio is accelerated by the consumption of contaminated water and food.
2. A healthy person becomes ill rapidly by coming in direct contact with a person suffering from polio.
3. Being in contact with a person suffering from polio and sharing food.
4. The activity of polio is still fast, the rate of spread of virus-borne diseases in that area is fast.
5. Anyone who has ever missed a dose of polio.
6. Polio vaccination or disease activity is more rapid in AIDS, TB, paralytic disease.
For the prevention of polio, special attention and regular dosage of polio doses and vaccinations are advised. A virus is a disease caused by an infection. To prevent this, the following types have been mentioned in the health website CDC. If the polio virus can be inactivated by polio doses and routine immunization for children from 0 years of age to 6 years of age.
1. Dosage and vaccination at 2 months of age
2. At 4 months old
3. 6 to 18 months of age
4. Polio dose between 4 and 6 years
Inactivated poliovirus vaccination (IPV) is safe even for people with weakened immune systems. And weakens and inactivates the polio-activating virus.
Diagnosis of polio
The diagnosis of polio, the doctor physical examination and full information about how the body was working earlier, in which part the infection caused by the polio virus has spread. Throat discharge, Stiffness in the spine, neck and back, feces and deposition of colorless substances around the brain, spinal cord It is used to diagnose polio-infected disease.
Risks and Complications of Polio
Polio can cause temporary or permanent infection in the form of paralysis, disability, increase in hand, foot, brain disorder. Polio can be felt as a cause in children and adults with polio until the end of their life time, due to the worsening of the condition in some countries, due to the absence of surgery and medicine. Although developed countries are now polio free countries, this disease can be cured by surgery and drug treatment and physical exercise.
India polio free country
India Polio Free Country. Its Case in Final Result On 13 January 2011 West Bengal and Gujarat have no more polio complaints as per the report count. According to the World Health Organization, it was declared a polio-free country on 27 March 2014. Till now no case of polio complaint has come.
There is no cure for polio. Children ages 0 to 6 can be included in the treatment and treatment to help prevent and inactivate the polio virus by taking the following precautions:
1. Take full care of polio dosage and vaccination.
2. Avoid a person infected with polio who has recently acquired it.
3. Treatment may include surgery when the symptoms of polio subside.
4. Polio can be inactivated with physical exercise and diagnosis.
5. Urinary infection in polio results in a higher virus predominance in its rate.
6. Massage and oil have a good relationship with polio.
7. Eat nutritious diet and vitamin-rich fruits and green vegetables.
8. If there is difficulty in breathing in the disease of polio.
9. Take a rest
10. heating pads or warm towels to ease muscle pain and cramps
11. In advanced cases of leg weakness, you may need a wheelchair or other mobility device.
read also – Oily skin permanently natural treatment at home remedies
Polio Vaccine Risks for Children
Children whose age ranges from 0 years to 6 years have received a single dose of vaccination with the polio booth. Or due to rare and allergic immunity or due to sudden lack of vaccination in the body environment, the following type of symptoms can be felt in the child for a few days.
2. Sore throat
3. Heart rate changes
6. Swelling and pain in the skin
7. Shortness of breath
If such symptoms appear after vaccination, then there is no need to panic in any particular way. During this you can consult a doctor.
Old Match Record Only Needmotive.com