- 1 Paralysis disease
- 2 Symptoms of paralysis
- 3 What causes paralysis?
- 4 Types of paralysis
- 5 What is the diagnosis of paralysis?
- 6 What can be the risk of paralysis?
- 7 What vitamin deficiency causes paralysis?
- 8 Parts of the body affected by paralysis
- 9 Yoga for treatment of paralysis
- 10 What should a person suffering from paralysis eat?
- 11 Treatment of paralysis
Paralysis is a disease in which the body part has to be inactive or not functioning. Paralysis is the inactivation of any part of the body due to the affected muscles of the body. The condition of paralysis is the paralysis of the brain being affected and not having contact with that passive organ.
Paralysis can happen to any person anytime. Paralysis can occur from birth to old age. Paralysis is active towards the body every season. Paralysis can affect any part of the limbs, such as hands, feet, nose, mouth, any part of the brain.
Symptoms of paralysis
It is very easy to identify the symptoms of paralysis. Paralysis is the symptom of paralysis, not hearing the part of the body or feeling of pain or pain due to breakdown of the brain by direct contact with the passive muscles.
Some important symptoms include paralysis
1. Muscular dormancy or pain.
2. Serpentine of any part of the body.
3. More muscle weakness.
4. Stuttering in paralysis of the mouth.
5. Inflammation of muscles.
What causes paralysis?
Some people are due to birth due to paralysis or after that due to more injuries suffered due to a serious accident, the body is inactive immediately. The cause of paralysis is more capable of disabling any part of the body because of the effect of the atomic bomb.
Other causes of paralysis include
3. Weak Muscles
4. Weak Immunity
5. Effect of medicine
6. Deprivation of contact of blood circulation to the muscles.
7. Due to excess electric shock.
8. Birth effects
9. Cerebral palsy
10. Spinal cord injury
read also – Vitiligo Symptoms, Causes and Home Remedies
Types of paralysis
Paralysis is the name of paralysis in which any part of the body becomes inactive. The symptoms of paralysis and the affected part of the limb determine which type of paralysis you are suffering from. In the type of paralysis, the doctor can instruct you for the type of paralysis after examining or under surveillance.
Some of the types of paralysis include body part
1. Monoplegia – (one arm or leg)
2. Hemiplegia – (one arm / leg)
3. Paraplegia – (passive both legs of lower back)
4. Quadriplegia (Full part from head to toe)
What is the diagnosis of paralysis?
Paralysis is easy to diagnose because its symptoms may be obscure on the muscles. To diagnose paralysis, first of all, the doctor asks you some question whether there is any kind of injury to the body part of the spinal cord. The second question to diagnose paralysis is that no one in your family is paralyzed because it can also be genetic. After understanding this, the doctor advises you to be tested for the diagnosis of paralysis.
X-ray – Taking a view of the image of the affected internal parts of the body.
C T scan – In-depth visualization of the internal part is to acquire the image with the help of computer.
MRI – Taking a view of the body image from radio waves.
EMG – Visualization of muscles and nerves.
What can be the risk of paralysis?
After the diagnosis of paralysis it is a little easier to treat it properly and the patient can also get rid of the paralyzed limb quickly. If the paralytic patient or the doctor does not take it a little too seriously, then it can be a serious risk in the future with the patient suffering from paralysis or may be the cause of death for the patient.
The paralytic patient may be at low risk due to lack of proper treatment.
1. Cause of disability for body part.
2. Promoting cancer in the inactive part of the body.
3. Blood circulation does not reach the affected area.
4. Cause of death in the second or third stage of paralysis.
5. Serious illness can occur.
What vitamin deficiency causes paralysis?
Paralysis is caused by a deficiency in the body. When the necessary nutrients for that organ cannot be found in the body, then that organ gradually takes the form of dormant, the disease becomes vulnerable. The inactive limb stops working, which is referred to as paralysis or paralysis. Paralysis can come in severe form due to obstruction in body movements.
When the body lacks vitamin B-12, B complex, nutrition, then changes in your body (weakening the ability to fight disease) can aggravate other serious illness such as paralysis. During the treatment of paralysis, you get high amounts of vitamins and nutrition by eating medicine and fruits (immunity is strong). Helps enough to recover the disease.
Parts of the body affected by paralysis
Often involved in the body part being affected by paralysis.
1. Monoplegia – (One Arm or Leg) other hand both feet.
2. Hemiplegia – (One Arm/Leg) both.
3. Paraplegia – (Passive both legs of lower back) outer part or inner part of body.
4. Quadriplegia (Full part from head to toe) Serious problem.
Yoga for treatment of paralysis
The loss of hearing in a person suffering from paralysis is called paralysis. Treatment of paralysis can be cured in many ways like medicine, surgery, medicine, physical therapy. Sometimes the treatment of paralysis is in such a severe stage that it is difficult to cure it quickly, so along with treatment, adopting physical therapy and yoga helps to cure it (quick cure).
What type of yoga is good for a person suffering from paralysis.
What should a person suffering from paralysis eat?
1. Beet Juice – Beet is a natural fruit. Beet is retarded more for health benefits. With many vitamins and nutrients present in beetroot, it keeps the health and disease resistance strong. The taste of beet is mildly sweet and later its healthy bitter. Beetroot is more beneficial for a person suffering from paralysis and disease of anemia. If a paralyzed patient, drinking 2 glasses of beet juice a day is beneficial. ( Read more 23 effective benefits of beetroot ).
2. Spinach Juice – Spinach is included in the vegetable. Spinach is a leaf similar to beetroot. Spinach can be consumed as a vegetable and juice.
Nutrients present in spinach, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, manganese, potassium, iron, vitamin complex are all abundant.
Consuming 200 ml of spinach juice daily to get rid of the disease and to compensate for the deficiency of the body. Consuming it during the treatment of paralysis is beneficial.
3. Coconut Water – Coconut is beneficial for health. In order to reduce the nutritional stress present in coconut, you can include it in the daily routine. Coconut water removes toxins from the body and increased blood pressure, dehydration, abdominal pain, appendix are beneficial for everyone. Consuming it during the treatment of paralysis is beneficial.
Treatment of paralysis
The doctor’s treatment for paralysis depends on the symptoms and causes of the person suffering from paralysis, depending on whether the patient’s treatment can be severe or can be cured in a simple way. Treatment of paralysis The doctor may advise in the following ways. Which includes
1. Physical therapy – Physical therapy such as massage, yoga, exercise to treat a paralyzed patient.
2. Mobility aids – electric wheelchairs, scooters, braces, sticks for the treatment of paralysis.
3. Occupational therapy – Regularly dependent on the patient’s society.
4. Medication – Pain relievers and healing of muscles (paralysis).
5. Necessary control – Driving a car during treatment, walking on slippery ground, staying on bed for a long time.
6. Equipment – Television Yoga Class, Exercise, Computer.
This is enough to treat a person suffering from paralysis.