How to overcome hemoglobin deficiency?
- 1 Hemoglobin
- 2 What is Hemoglobin?
- 3 Hemoglobin level test (normal level)
- 4 Low Hemoglobin levels
- 5 High Hemoglobin level
- 6 High hemoglobin level cause
- 7 Symptoms of Hemoglobin
- 8 Cause of Hemoglobin
- 9 Hemoglobin deficiency diseases
- 10 Diagnosis of Hemoglobin
- 11 Risk factors for Hemoglobin ( Hb )
- 12 How to prevent Hemoglobin
- 13 needmotive.com play and live score, upcoming match
- 14 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Hemoglobin is the protein of red blood cells. It abbreviation of Hb or Hgb (hemoglobin), it is understood by doctors in common language. HB carries oxygen to all tissues and body parts and the carbon dioxide is carried back to the lungs.
Low hemoglobin levels cause fewer red blood cells, and the lack of oxygen causes the body’s tissues to shrink, causing problems such as fainting. Women have a higher need for hemoglobin when they are close to giving birth.
What is Hemoglobin?
Hemoglobin is a protein present in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the tissues and all organs in the body and releases carbon dioxide back into the lungs and during inhalation and exhalation, carbon dioxide is also exhaled through the nose.
Hemoglobin level test (normal level)
To find out the normal range of hemoglobin, It is easy to find out its normal range when the blood sample is thoroughly examined in the laboratory by a blood test instrument microscope. Hemoglobin is measured in grams per deciliter and averages 13.5 g/dL in men and 12.0 g/dL in women.
Low Hemoglobin levels
Hemoglobin level appears a person when the following symptoms anemia.
2. Get more iron and nutrients from foods and fruits.
3. Vitamins and folic acid, iron tablets are given during pregnancy.
4. Symptoms of fatigue, fever, weakness and jaundice.
5. During birth, there is a high deficiency of hemoglobin.
High Hemoglobin level
Polycythemia is a symptom of a higher than normal hemoglobin level, and this disease increases the number of blood cell counts, which causes the blood to become thicker and clot than normal. Due to the thickening of the blood, blood starts clotting in the blood cells, which leads to strokes and heart attacks.
High hemoglobin level cause
2. lack of oxygen
5. Being sick for a long time
Symptoms of Hemoglobin
2. weight loss
5. chest pain
6. cold hands and feet
8. blood pressure low/high
10. difficulty breathing
11. fast, irregular heartbeat
Cause of Hemoglobin
2. Menstruation in women
3. kidney failure
4. Deficiency of iron and folic acid in the blood
5. Vitamin Deficiency
Hemoglobin deficiency diseases
3. Heart Disease
5. decrease in body growth rate
6. Feeling Weakness All the Time
Diagnosis of Hemoglobin
1. Blood test (hemoglobin), red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and color
2. x ray ( Chest )
3. MRI ( – )
4. Ultrasound ( organs, tissues )
5. CT Scan ( X-ray images )
Risk factors for Hemoglobin ( Hb )
1. Anemia disease
2. Anemia deficiency of iron and folic acid.
3. WBCs change.
6. Low hemoglobin is the cause of jaundice.
7. Lack of anemia Smoking or living at higher altitudes can make people feel deficient in oxygen.
How to prevent Hemoglobin
Iron and fiber rich in protein to prevent hemoglobin and by consuming it, anemia (hemoglobin) deficiency can be overcome.
5. Consumption of food rich in folic acid and iron.