- 1 Diabetes
- 2 Diabetes types
- 3 1. Type 1 diabetes
- 4 2. Type 2 diabetes
- 5 3. Gestational diabetes
- 6 4. Prediabetes
- 7 Symptoms of Diabetes
- 8 Common symptoms that can appear in any person
- 9 Symptoms of diabetes in MEN
- 10 Symptoms of diabetes in WOMEN
- 11 Symptoms of type 1 Diabetes
- 12 Type 2 diabetes symptoms
- 13 Symptoms of gestational diabetes
- 14 Causes of diabetes
- 15 1. Causes of Type 1 Diabetes
- 16 2. causes of type 2 diabetes
- 17 3. Gestational diabetes cause
- 18 Complications of Diabetes
- 19 Risk Factor of Diabetes
- 20 1. Risk factors for type 1 diabetes
- 21 2. Risk factors for type 2 diabetes
- 22 3. Gestational diabetes
- 23 Diabetes and diet
- 24 Type 1 diabetes diet
- 25 Type 2 diabetes diet
- 26 Gestational diabetes
- 27 Diabetes prevention
- 28 Diabetes diagnosis
- 29 Home remedies for Diabetes
- 30 1. Tulsi leaves are effective treatment of diabetes
- 31 2. Drinking neem leaves juice of purifies the diabetes blood
- 32 3. Green tea beneficial for diabetic patient
- 33 4. Amla juice is beneficial for diabetic patients
- 34 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Diabetes is a disease where the amount of glucose in the blood increases. Also called blood sugar, it is too high. Glucose is the best source of energy, glucose is obtained from the food eaten. Insulin hormone is produced in the pancreas, which converts food into glucose and sends it to the blood cells, which gives energy to the body. The insulin hormone does not work properly due to the increase in the rate of diabetes due to the increase in the amount of glucose in the blood. Due to excess of glucose in the body, blood does not reach the cells properly. Diabetes is caused by an excess of glucose in the blood. Excess diabetes causes many types of problems in the body. At present, about 3 people out of every 10 people suffer from diabetes.
Known as diabetes mellitus and is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar.
The most common types of diabetes are type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes and other.
1. Type 1 diabetes
2. Type 2 diabetes
3. Gestational diabetes
1. Type 1 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. The immune system destroys by attacking the manufacturing center point of insulin hormone in the pancreas.
2. Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes occurs when the sugar level in the blood cells is too high. Or insulin increases the amount of sugar in the blood cells.
3. Gestational diabetes
Gestational diabetes occurs when women are pregnant. Women are exposed to such conditions at the time of childbirth, due to which insulin increases the diabetic factor through the effect of the placenta, which is no less than a serious disease for the pregnant woman. Although the complaint of diabetes decreases after the birth of a pregnant woman, but if left untreated, it can increase any disease.
Prediabetes occurs when the amount of sugar in the blood is high. Contemporary to type 2 diabetes but is completely curable when treated. The disease occurs in less people than the percentage rate of type-2 diabetes and is common.
Symptoms of Diabetes
The reason for increasing the symptoms of diabetes is high amount of sugar in the blood.
Common symptoms that can appear in any person
1. More fatigue.
2. Excess thirst.
3. Increased appetite.
4. Frequent urination.
5. Non-healing of wound.
6. Blurred vision.
7. Body pain.
Symptoms of diabetes in MEN
1. Decreased sex drive.
2. Erectile dysfunction.
3. Decrease in muscle strength.
4. Increase more sleep.
Symptoms of diabetes in WOMEN
1. Dry itchy.
2. Frequent Yeast Infections
3. Urinary tract infection
4. Races on the skin.
Symptoms of type 1 Diabetes
3. Stomach ache.
4. Yeast Infection.
5. Urinary tract infection.
6. Dry itchy.
7. Non-healing skin lesions.
8. Hair fall.
8. Blurred vision.
9. Increased thirst and hunger.
These symptoms are only apparent when type 1 diabetes is diagnosed at an efficient screening center.
Type 2 diabetes symptoms
1. Getting more hungry.
2. Frequent thirst.
4. Wound healing.
5. Graying of hair.
6. To appear blurry.
7. Excessive burning in urination and increasing the rate of infection.
Symptoms of gestational diabetes
The symptoms of gestational diabetes are neither divisible nor obvious. Symptoms can be seen in this condition after diagnosis of the level of sugar in the blood 24 weeks or more after pregnancy.
Causes of diabetes
The cause of diabetes varies from person to person and the amount of sugar in the blood has increased after it has been diagnosed.
1. Causes of Type 1 Diabetes
1. The immune system destroys the insulin-making center in the pancreas.
3. Due to virus infection.
2. causes of type 2 diabetes
2. Lifestyle changes.
4. Insulin resistance.
3. Gestational diabetes cause
1. Due to rapid hormonal changes in women during pregnancy.
4. Insulin hormone not working properly.
5. Over 25 years old.
6. Dependent family history of type 2 diabetes.
7. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Complications of Diabetes
High blood sugar or the amount of sugar present in the blood remains in the body for a long time, it damages the parts and organs and tissues of the body. And if there is an increase in the level of sugar present in the blood, its symptoms can become serious if it is not treated. which mainly includes.
1. Heart disease.
2. Heart attack.
6. Hearing loss.
7. Skin conditions bacterial and fungal infections.
Risk Factor of Diabetes
Risk factors for diabetes, including women, men, and children who have high blood sugar levels and how they can be life-threatening and increase risk factors.
1. Risk factors for type 1 diabetes
1. Family history diabetes.
2. Aging can be an important cause of diabetes.
3. Consuming more sugar.
2. Risk factors for type 2 diabetes
2. High level of sugar in the blood.
3. Family history.
4. Hormonal changes during pregnancy.
3. Gestational diabetes
2. Family type 2 diabetes
3. Pregnant woman who has given birth to a child whose weight is more than 4 kg.
5. Low blood sugar
Diabetes and diet
Health food helps to prevent any disease. Or understand it in such a way that what kind of food a diabetic patient should take prevents the decrease of sugar in the blood from increasing. The most important cause of diabetes is how the amount of sugar in the blood increases due to the consumption of food, it is possible due to the hormone insulin associated with the pancreas. Your doctor can consider or advise what type of food you should eat during diabetes treatment.
Type 1 diabetes diet
How do you eat food, in the same way, the amount of sugar in the blood is more or less, as if you consume food rich in starch, carbohydrate, sugar, then it can increase the amount of sugar.
Type 2 diabetes diet
Diabetes is like an incurable disease, it is cured when treated, as soon as the drug is stopped, the amount of sugar in the blood starts increasing again. The right food is needed at all times to control diabetes. If you consume healthy food in which protein and nutrients in the right amount and in small amounts, then it helps in preventing any kind of disease and obesity from growing.
3. Whole grains
6. Olive oil
1. Eat light and protein-rich food.
2. Sugar should not be done by the child and his mother.
3. Nutrients in which more amount of energy and for a longer time remove the lack of food.
4. Frequent food is beneficial for health, whereas consuming more food than required in one go is injurious to health and enough to increase obesity.
5. There should be a limit on the consumption of fruits and snacks.
There is no complete cure for diabetes. The immune system predisposes to diabetes and it can be caused by genes and family history and there is no control over it. Diabetes is a common disease and it occurs in people of any age due to the increase in the amount of sugar in the blood by the hormone insulin. Diabetes can be treated and its effects can be reduced by making some lifestyle changes.
To reduce the effects of diabetes, adopt it in lifestyle.
1. Weight should be controlled.
2. Be sure to exercise daily.
3. eat more fruit
4. Eliminate chronic disease.
5. Consumption of sugary food should be avoided.
6. Eat more vegetables and whole grains.
Diabetes is easy to diagnose and treat. Whereas treating without (diagnosis) testing the specimen is equivalent to shooting an arrow in the dark, the drug affects the body according to the disease whereas the opposite of the disease can be serious or fatal.
If a person shows signs of diabetes in a man or woman, then the doctor can take a sample for examination.
Diagnosis of diabetes in women is slightly different, whereas in men, its simple and one-time test, it is known which disease is suffering and what is the treatment.
To check for diabetes in women or men, blood sample is taken from the body, It is possible to do this only when the last limit of your meal is an interval of about 10 hours i.e. you have not eaten anything in 10.
Testing of diabetes of pregnant woman It is mandatory to be tested for diabetes 3 to 4 times in about 3 months from the birth of the child.
When blood is tested from the body to diagnose diabetes, 3 aspects are included.
1. If blood is taken as a sample from the body for the test of diabetes, then there should be an interval of 8 hours with food, before or after it has not eaten anything.
2. Testing is done by taking glucose or post-meal sample with an interval of 3 hours.
3. In the last stage, the blood is tested and tested.
Home remedies for Diabetes
If you can see or understand the symptoms of diabetes, then you can control this disease by consuming the ingredients made from the Ayurvedic home remedies given below in the home remedy. If diabetes is not cured by taking home remedies, then you should immediately contact an allopathic doctor.
1. Tulsi leaves are effective treatment of diabetes
Antioxidants are found in abundance in basil leaves. Antioxidants work by reducing the accumulated insulin in the body or by filtering the insulin-enhancing factors that increase the level of sugar in the blood. Taking 2 to 3 leaves on an empty stomach in a day to a diabetic patient reduces the symptoms of diabetes.
2. Drinking neem leaves juice of purifies the diabetes blood
Neem leaves reduce the amount of sugar present in the blood. Helps to clean the blood cells in the body and make it work smoothly. Eating a few neem leaves daily to a diabetic patient helps in curing the symptoms and disease of diabetes.
3. Green tea beneficial for diabetic patient
Green tea contains polyphenols and other elements which are beneficial for health. This happens due to high blood sugar in a diabetic patient. Consuming green tea 1 to 2 times a day to the diabetic patient is beneficial for the diabetic patient.
4. Amla juice is beneficial for diabetic patients
Amla juice is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants strengthen the immune system which is beneficial for health. Many medicinal properties are found in Amla which is beneficial for health. Amla is beneficial in the treatment of diabetic patients. Drinking amla juice mixed with water helps in cleansing the blood of a diabetic patient, thereby reducing the level of sugar in the patient’s blood.