Dengue symptoms, causes, prevention & home remedies
- 1 Dengue disease
- 2 Dengue fever
- 3 Symptoms of Dengue fever
- 4 Cause of dengue fever
- 5 Risk factor
- 6 Prevention of dengue?
- 7 Diagnosis of dengue disease
- 8 Home remedies for dengue
- 9 1. Giloy
- 10 2. Neem leaves
- 11 3. Papaya leaves beneficial in dengue treatment
- 12 4. Fenugreek
- 13 5. Beetroot beneficial in dengue fever
- 14 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Dengue is a serious disease. Which is Dengue caused the bite of the Aedes aegypti mosquito. Death occurs each year after contracting a fever from mosquito bites. If a mosquito bites the same person repeatedly, its infectivity spreads more rapidly to another person. Causes of Dengue Fever, lifestyle, lifestyle and factors that increase the number of mosquitoes in the vicinity, how mosquitoes affect you by increasing the number of other mosquitoes by laying eggs in the dirt. Mosquitoes lay eggs in dirt and rain water.
The Dengue caused by bite Aedes aegypti mosquito. The virus directly affects the liver when the female mosquito bites, due to which the virus gradually increases the symptoms. Symptoms in dengue fever are fever, headache, swelling in the face, chills with fever, joint pain, all types of symptoms can be of dengue fever. If you feel any of these symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Symptoms of Dengue fever
The symptoms of dengue fever may not be felt immediately. Whereas within 1 week of mosquito bite, the virus has spread to all the organs by reaching the liver. Whereas after a few days other symptoms of dengue can be felt along with fever.
2. Joint pain or muscle pain.
3. Fever with chills
5. Swollen joints
6. Dizziness in walking
7. Red rash on the skin.
8. Fluctuations in fever temperature.
9. Redness of eyes
10. Loss of appetite
11. Back ache.
12. Feeling tired
Cause of dengue fever
Dengue fever is caused by one of four types of virus. Dengue fever is not caused by an infection, but from a person infected with a mosquito bite to a healthy person, the symptoms can be felt after a few days by mixing the virus in the bloodstream.
1. If the victim is bitten by a mosquito. And if the same mosquito bites a healthy person, then there is contagiousness of dengue.
2. Dengue is caused by the bite of two types of mosquitoes.
3. There are 4 types of dengue fever virus. But during dengue, only one virus maintains its infectivity.
4. The virus spreads through the bloodstream through mosquito bites.
5. Dengue mosquito activity increases due to accumulation of dirt and water around the house.
1. Risk factors: Living in a subtropical area or during essential travel; Some cities in mosquito countries include Southeast Asia, the Western Pacific Islands, and some cities in the Americas.
2. Out of the 4 types of dengue fever virus, if more than 1 virus causes symptoms of dengue, then pushes the disease towards more serious.
3. Weak immunity or who had once suffered from malnutrition.
4. If dengue is not treated completely, its activity serious disease.
5. Dengue is not caused by the bite of all types of mosquitoes, but dengue is caused by the bite of the Aedes aegypti mosquito.
Prevention of dengue?
Dengue fever is caused by the bite of a female mosquito of the Aedes mosquito. Mosquitoes are one of the most prominent symptoms and causes of dengue disease. These mosquitoes breed in the dirt living in and around the houses and lay eggs, which increases the number of mosquito species. The virus transmitted through repeated mosquito bites directly enters the bloodstream. Which emerges as a symptom of dengue after a few days. In dengue disease, the doctor may advise you in the following ways, such as – eat healthy and nutritious food and take more rest. Do not collect extended form of dirt around Do not create water stagnation situation. Follow the following steps to prevent mosquito breeding and protect yourself from mosquito bites.
1. Anti-mosquito cream is available in the market today, apply it on the skin.
2. Keep the skin covered with a full cloth at night.
3. Wear a mosquito net while sleeping.
4. Disinfect the collected water.
5. Keep the house clean and tidy.
6. Spray DTT to kill mosquito.
7. A healthy person can also become infected with dengue due to the bite of a mosquito by being around a person suffering from dengue.
8. Drink plenty of water to get rid of any toxins from the body.
Diagnosis of dengue disease
Diagnosis of dengue is done on the basis of doctor’s symptoms and physical examination. Testing a few days after a dengue mosquito bite helps to identify the symptoms more fully and help in the treatment. Dengue is diagnosed in several ways.
1. Blood Test ( Complete Blood Count ).
2. PCR test.
3. Serum IgG and IgM Tests.
4. DNA test.
Home remedies for dengue
Home remedies for dengue can help in curing fever and other symptoms. By doing home remedies, there is no harm to health, but the ingredients included in home remedies, immunity and essential nutrients make the health even stronger.
Giloy acts as a herb in immunity and dengue fever. Home Remedies works by reducing the rate of infection. And helps more in curing the disease. From Giloy leaf to the stem, there are benefits of its health benefits. Cut the stem into small pieces, boil it on low flame and drink it in the morning and evening, its medicinal benefits help in reducing dengue fever.
2. Neem leaves
Neem leaves are the best source of antibacterial and antioxidant. It is being consumed in home remedies for a long time as a medicinal for health improvement. All parts of neem from flower to root are beneficial for health. It is beneficial in health benefits by mixing it with water to remove toxins from the body. Health benefits are obtained by neem leaves for the treatment of dengue.
3. Papaya leaves beneficial in dengue treatment
Papaya leaves are beneficial for dengue fever and increase the number of platelets. There is an important contribution of special vitamins and nutrients in this. There are many types of vitamins in papaya and many health benefits are there to cure it against disease. In home remedies, papaya reduces the number of platelets rapidly in the disease of jaundice and anemia.
Fenugreek leaves are beneficial for health. To control dengue fever and to get relief from pain, grinding green leaves of fenugreek finely and consuming it with a glass of water is beneficial for dengue fever besides other health benefits. Vitamins and nutrients in the green leaves of fenugreek and its medicinal properties to cure disease are more beneficial in home remedies.
5. Beetroot beneficial in dengue fever
A lot of health-rich elements are found in beetroot. Its benefit by its regular consumption, to strengthen the body’s immunity to fight disease and to overcome the lack of blood in the disease of anemia, by consuming a few ml daily, the deficiency of essential nutrients in the body and dengue. It is beetroot home remedies to cure the dengue disease. Elements present in beetroot at home remedies for low blood platelets.
Old Match Record Only Needmotive.com
One thought on “Dengue symptoms, causes, prevention & home remedies”
Pingback: Diseases and affected organs & symptoms - Myupchaars