- 1 Hair transplant
- 2 What is hair transplant?
- 3 What is the cause of baldness?
- 4 Why do hair transplant?
- 5 Hair Transplant Method
- 6 1. FUT (Follicle Unit Transplantation) Methods
- 7 2. FUE ( Follicular Unit Extraction )
- 8 What are the things to be kept in mind during hair transplant?
- 9 What are the things to keep in mind?
- 10 Benefits of hair transplant
- 11 Hair Transplant Side Effects
- 12 What is the cost of Hair Transplant?
- 13 Instruction
- 14 Hair Transplant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 15 1. Q. How safe is hair transplant?
- 16 2. Q. In how many days does hair transplant become normal?
- 17 3. Q. Who should get hair transplant?
- 18 4 Q. Cost of hair transplant
- 19 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Hair transplant is a surgical technique that removes the hair from the part of the body including the follicles, that part is called the donor and the place where the hair is to be bald and the bald area is called the recipient of the transplant.
Or we can understand it as hair transplant from any part of the body (thigh, hair on the back of the head, chest hair, beard hair, eye eyelash) by removing the hair follicles and transplanting the bald area. Doing it is called hair transplant. In this article, we will know about hair transplant in detail, what is hair transplant, cost, benefits, disadvantages and side effects.
Hair transplant is a real form of hair growing from 1 to 3 hair follicles simultaneously. At present, in the process of hair transplant, the hair transplant process is called Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) by removing the hair from the thick part and transplanting it to the bald area.
read also – White Hair Home Remedies Natural Ways
What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure and is performed by the surgeon dermatologist and it requires more experience on the part of the surgeon. Hair transplant in which the hair from the back of the head is cut along with the follicles at the site where the transplant is affected, and it is surgically deposited in the affected area.
What is the cause of baldness?
2. Hair loss (baldness) due to drug use
3. DHT problem at the root of the hair.
4. Vitamin deficiency.
5. Thyroid problem.
6. Having a side effect of using a product made from a chemical.
7. Disease of Alopecia areata.
8. Scalp Disease.
Hair fall due to all the reasons mentioned above, if not treated or prevented on time, then it is the most prominent reason for baldness.
Why do hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure that requires an experienced dermatologist. Hair transplant is the removal of hair from one place along with the hair follicles, hair transplantation of the head, beard hair, eyebrows and hair transplant is done by the transplant technique at the other bald place.
Now the question is why do hair transplant? As the main purpose of hair transplant is hair fall at a young age due to many reasons including genetic, mental stress, environmental pollution, drug side effects, aging, masturbation, thyroid, vitamins all cause hair loss. Falls at a young age. If hair falls prematurely, then many problems have to be faced like personality affected, embarrassment in society, lack of self-confidence, problem for job, role of a theatrical hero, lack of personality, all the hair to remove the problem. The choice of transplant is the best option for every individual.
Hair Transplant Method
There are many technical methods of hair transplantation. Of which at present for all people this method is done by Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and the other by Follicle Unit Transplantation (FUT).
Hair transplant is done through a surgical procedure. Hair transplant involves removing the hair from one place and transplanting it to the vacant site. To do a hair transplant, an experienced doctor is needed who is specialized in skin diseases and has achieved many successes till now.
In about 15 to 20 days from the day of hair transplant, the transplanted hair starts growing slowly and after 6 to 7 months the hair appears as real. Hair transplant acts like the connective tissue of real hair and you can comb and cut it like normal hair, if you want, the hair can be bald again. Hair transplant is done in a simple and proper way only when following the instructions given by the doctor, the hair becomes real.
1. FUT (Follicle Unit Transplantation) Methods
In the Follicle Unit Transplantation method, a wide strip is removed from the upper surface of the posterior part of the head. This method is also called strip process. In the strip method, first the patient is numbed the place from where the hair is taken and the broad leaf of the hair is removed and the removed area is sutured. There are about 2000 to 3000 hair follicles in a strip, there are 2 to 3 hairs in one follicle. In FUT method, the gap of hair has to be filled by surgical method and nowadays the demand of FUT is increasing day by day because it is successful and real.
2. FUE ( Follicular Unit Extraction )
FUE is another method of hair transplant. In this method, the hair follicles have to be removed and transplanted to the other vacant place. By removing the hair from the thicker hair part of the head along with the root of the hair, the living root of the hair is applied through the technique on the bald area. In the second method of hair transplantation, no strip of any kind is removed from the back part of the head, but each root of the hair is immediately removed and transplanted to another vacant site. Unlike the Follicle Unit Transplantation Methods, this method does not require any surgery.
What are the things to be kept in mind during hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure which is closely worked by a dermatologist and the specialist is working for a long time and is well knowledgeable and has solved many cases till now.
While doing hair transplant, the following things should be kept in mind which should remain alert and health towards the doctor and the patient.
1. Before doing hair transplant, the patient’s blood should be tested so that any serious disease can be detected.
2. The instrument should be used once with the hair transplant patient.
3. Grafting it should be examined with a skilled doctor.
4. There should be a team of 5 to 7 people during transplantation.
5. This is done successfully after the hair has been peeled and bald.
6. The patient should not have any kind of panic.
7. According to the graft, the time of transplanting the hair is determined.
8. Care should be taken to prevent infection and follow the advice given by the doctor.
9. At present, it is not right to transplant at the time of coronavirus disease and even consultation by the patient.
What are the things to keep in mind?
After hair transplant, it has not yet happened like natural hair because it has been just a few days since the transplant happened, so now you should be alert and in contact with the doctor and take care of the following things.
1. After hair transplant you can feel pain and swelling in the scalp, during this time you can contact the doctor.
2. Antibiotics or doctor may be prescribed to reduce the risk of infection.
3. Some hair fall after hair transplant but nothing to worry and it gets fixed after 1 month.
4. Take vitamins and healthy food.
During hair transplant, you can understand with certainty from the doctor and after that there is no disappointment and good doctors also advise you.
Benefits of hair transplant
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure as we have already discussed about it. Hair transplant due to excessive hair fall at a young age, it becomes such a condition that you feel embarrassed and during this time you have only one option and that is hair transplant.
1. The damaged hair is brought back naturally in the desired way.
2. How thick and soft is the hair at the transplanted site.
3. There is less difference in the quality of transplanted hair from natural hair.
5. Hair is the crown of the head, now it can be combed and using natural oil.
6. Having hair can improve personality again.
7. Protects the scalp from the sun and dust
Hair Transplant Side Effects
What are the possible side effects for the patient after hair transplant? Out of which the major types of side effects have been duly mentioned, you can understand about it by reading the article.
1. Risk of infection.
3. Swelling on the upper surface of the scalp.
5. There may be symptoms of cancer.
6. Hair transplant not working successfully.
All types of side effects are visible in a few weeks, if it does not happen, then the transplant has been done successfully and soon the results can be good.
What is the cost of Hair Transplant?
The cost of hair transplant in India depends on the technology and medicine used in the surgical procedure and the cost depends on which method of hair transplant you are compromising on or the technical equipment and medicine used. The minimum cost of hair transplant in India can range from 35000 to maximum 10000.
1. The minimum cost of FUT (Follicle Unit Transplantation) is about 25 to 30 per graft per graft.
2. The normal cost of FUE ( Follicular Unit Extraction) is made from 40 to 50 rupees per hair.
In the present time the cost of hair transplant can be high because in the present time hair transplantation is done using technological technology and use renewal equipment which makes the transplant even more simple, this device is beneficial to the patient and There is no harmful of any kind. The total cost of the present time depends on the equipment used and the use of medicine, the total cost of which is close to 2 lakhs.
1. Don’t go to any cheap doctor for hair transplant.
2. Do not get treatment without consulting a good doctor.
3. Transplanting is not as safe as people think.
4. Transplant is a surgical procedure, take it seriously.
5. Transplant is 50% safe and it is your decision whether you want to use it.
6. Transplant is not less than a critical problem.
read also – 10 natural tips hair growth without side effects
Hair Transplant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Q. How safe is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure in which hair is transplanted carefully and at present it is 80% safe that too should be treated by a skilled doctor.
2. Q. In how many days does hair transplant become normal?
Hair transplant is a critical case, it is successful by careful team of many doctors, as far as the growth of hair after transplant, it takes 5 to 6 months to become like normal hair.
3. Q. Who should get hair transplant?
As you know that hair transplant is a serious problem if care is not taken about it then it can be serious. Right time for hair transplant If a person’s hair falls at a young age, then it is appropriate for them to transplant and those who are above 25 years of age can consider transplant.
4 Q. Cost of hair transplant
Hair transplant about the cost of hair transplant, we have already duly told it in the article about the cost of the current method, you can understand it by reading it.