- 1 Appendix (Appendicitis)
- 2 Types of appendicitis
- 3 Symptoms of Appendicitis
- 4 Appendicitis Causes and Risk Factors
- 5 Prevention of appendicitis
- 6 Diagnosis of appendicitis
- 7 Avoid them in the appendix
- 8 Adopt a lifestyle in the appendix
- 9 Appendicitis home remedies
- 10 1. Fenugreek seeds in home remedies
- 11 2. Appendicitis home remedy Tulsi
- 12 3. Appendicitis Home Remedies Ginger
- 13 4. Mint
- 14 5. Appendix home remedy Garlic
- 15 6. Home remedies castor in the disease of appendix
- 16 7. Buttermilk in Appendicitis Home Remedies
- 17 8. Appendicitis Home Remedies Beet
- 18 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Appendix is the internal organ of the body. Which no one knows yet. And what is its function? Why is it attached to the small and large intestine? Appendix is thin and mulberry shaped like a little finger. It is external to the intestine. Whose length is 2 to 3 inches. The function of the appendix is to store good bacteria and help maintain the body’s immunity.
Appendicitis is the development of severe pain in the lower abdomen at the beginning of appendicitis. It is possible for this to happen with every person. While symptoms of appendicitis can be felt in any one person in 10 people.
Symptoms of appendicitis are as follows. Such as – loss of appetite, abdominal pain, severe pain in the lower abdomen, vomiting, diarrhea, persistent abdominal pain, body pain, decreased urination, abdominal cramps, gas or suffering from constipation.
Types of appendicitis
There are two types of appendix (appendicitis)
1. Acute (Appendicitis)
2. Chronic (appendicitis)
1. Acute (Appendicitis)
It is the most rapid and rapidly developing type of appendicitis (appendicitis). It usually develops quickly. And the surgery should also be done in no time, otherwise it can prove to be fatal. Acute (appendicitis) is easy to identify and treat. It usually develops acutely (appendicitis) due to infection of the appendix and bacteria, among others. This type (appendicitis) can be fatal.
2. Chronic (appendicitis)
This type of appendix always develops slowly. Swelling and pain around the tissue of the appendix. It attempts to stop the movements of stool and urine due to internal pressure. It is not public in any way. This type of the symptom can be described as severe ( appendix ). Because the occurrence of the appendix between the small and large intestine can increase the obstruction of the tissue to the bowel movement and urination. And not serious in any way.
Symptoms of Appendicitis
Symptoms of Appendix In the acute type, it develops quickly and symptoms are felt. Whereas in its second type chronic, its symptoms develop less and slowly. Symptoms of appendix are pain in the lower abdomen. There is sudden pain and swelling in the tissue around the appendix. Appendix pain can be felt by these actions.
1. Appendicitis causes pain when walking and sitting.
2. It hurts to do some work.
3. Its pain is felt by eating a full meal.
4. In the case of acidity, pain is felt in the lower abdomen.
5. Suddenly feel pain.
1. Sharp pain in the tissues of the lower abdomen.
2. Fever symptoms.
3. Vomiting Diarrhea and Nausea.
4. Abdominal Pain.
5. Severe abdominal cramps.
6. Burning or decreased urination.
7. Acidity or Constipation.
8. Loss of appetite.
9. Lose Weight.
If you feel any of these symptoms repeatedly. So it can be a symptom of some serious disease. During this, you should go to the doctor and talk about it. And get it checked if needed. If you think that you are suffering from appendix disease, then surgery should be done if you do not get better with treatment. Appendix pain is felt repeatedly on the right side of the abdomen. In this situation, take it seriously.
Appendicitis Causes and Risk Factors
The cause of appendix is still unknown. And it is not possible to say anything about it. The disease then becomes acute or develops. Appendicitis symptoms can develop when part of the appendix is obstructed or blocked by another factor. The cause of appendix is due to overgrowth of bacteria. Or the hardness of the stool, due to some reason interruption in the internal activities, such a condition gives rise to many diseases again and again. Blockage of the organ attached to the appendix can also lead to the development of an appendix.
1. Appendicitis: Hardness of stool.
2. Wounds in the appendix.
3. Infection or sores in the small intestine.
5. Appendix can develop due to injury.
6. Appendicitis then develops. When you have more chemical and chili in the spice.
7. Dry stomach is a pain caused by appendicitis.
Appendix can happen to anyone. It is felt or develops when its symptoms are severe and severe. Appendix is dependent on age, sex, family history. Appendix can happen at any age. It can happen to men and women. And family history can also be the cause of appendix.
Prevention of appendicitis
There is no exact measure for the prevention of appendicitis disease. Rather it can be stopped in some other way. Or the treatment or examination of the appendix should be done from time to time. So that prevention of this disease can be done by checking it before symptoms occur. For the prevention of appendix disease, adopting a healthy lifestyle and healthy food and exercise can be said to be a simple way to prevent many diseases and stay healthy.
1. Fiber rich fruits and vegetables should be consumed.
2. Dry fruit.
3. Eat nutritious and vitamin rich food.
4. Incorporate exercise into your lifestyle.
5. Avoid food that is digested for a long time.
6. Avoid the consumption of food items made from spices and chillies.
7. Adopt healthy food.
8. Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
Diagnosis of appendicitis
To diagnose appendicitis, the doctor examines the abdomen for symptoms and history. In order to examine the appendix, the doctor may perform a series of tests for each of the diagnostic procedures in turn. In which the investigation undertaking of many components has been included.
1. Physical examination
To diagnose or diagnose the appendix, the doctor may physically examine the abdomen and its lower part by simply pressing the tissue or feeling for pain and swelling with a hand. Abdominal distention and bloating may appear similar. Stiffness and stiffness of muscles. It is confirmed that there is a disease of appendicitis here.
2. Blood test
The calculation of the count of white blood cells in the blood test confirms that how much infection and infection rate has increased in the blood.
3. Urine test
The doctor may order a urine test to check for abdominal pain and swelling. In urine test, the doctor does not have pain due to kidney or urinary tract infection.
4. Imaging probe
The doctor may order X-ray, CT scan, MRI to check for abdominal pain and swelling. To know what is causing abdominal pain and bloating.
Avoid them in the appendix
In appendix disease, the desire to eat is reduced due to pain. And cannot stay hungry for long. For this, there are some components in the disease of appendix. Which can help in getting the pain and stool out easily. To make the pain and swelling of the appendix even easier, it is advisable to avoid certain activities.
1. Alcohol and tobacco increase blood circulation. Due to which there is more jump in the activity of the body. Which proves to be injurious to health.
2. More coarse grains take longer to digest. Avoid this type of food.
3. Do not consume meat and food rich in spices at all.
4. Do not include high calorie food such as pizza, pasties, pasta at all.
5. Avoid consumption of citrus fruits.
6. Avoid oily food.
7. Avoid any other medicine in the disease of appendix or take medicine only on the advice of the doctor.
Adopt a lifestyle in the appendix
1. Include 10 minutes of exercise.
2. Drink water from 7 to 8.
3. Consume lemon and honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
4. Include light meals. Which is easy in digestion.
5. Adopt a healthy life.
6. Drink warm water in the morning.
7. Fruits that contain high amounts of calories and energy.
8. Avoid the consumption of meat and fish.
9. Avoid the consumption of alcohol and liquor.
10. Include salad in the meal.
11. Drink fresh juice.
Appendicitis home remedies
1. Fenugreek seeds in home remedies
Fenugreek seeds have anti-pain properties. And it helps reduce inflammation. Boil fenugreek seeds (2 -3 spoons) with water and take, it provides relief from pain and swelling. This process can be used twice a day.
2. Appendicitis home remedy Tulsi
Basil contains antioxidant and anti-pain. Taking basil leaves with honey provides relief from pain due to appendicitis. Or taking tea made from basil leaves gives relief from this disease.
3. Appendicitis Home Remedies Ginger
Ginger is a home remedy to reduce inflammation of the appendix. Ginger has properties to reduce inflammation. Taking ginger oil or drinking tea regularly for 2 times gives relief. Ginger tea is very useful for relieving fatigue.
Peppermint has been included in home remedies. Because its properties are beneficial for health. Its properties are very useful for controlling stomach pain, acidity, stomach heat and blood pressure. Drinking peppermint tea once a day provides relief from pain and swelling of the appendix.
5. Appendix home remedy Garlic
Garlic has been included in home remedies to cure many ailments. Garlic has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Which is used in home remedies to cure any disease. Eating garlic on an empty stomach helps in reducing weight, TB disease and appendix disease. If garlic is included in the home remedy and consumed regularly, consuming 2 to 3 buds on an empty stomach or by adding it to the food provides relief from the disease of appendix.
6. Home remedies castor in the disease of appendix
Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid. It is massaged on the affected part to relieve pain and reduce swelling. Symptoms of appendix disease include swelling and pain. If castor oil is massaged to the upper part of the appendix, it absorbs the swelling and pain quickly. Castor oil is used to reduce inflammation and pain in any disease. Oil can be massaged regularly on the scalp for hair growth. Castor is beneficial for other health.
7. Buttermilk in Appendicitis Home Remedies
Buttermilk home remedies for improving digestion and acidity. The properties of buttermilk make it a probiotic to fight infection. By including many other ingredients (ginger, mint, cumin, black salt, basil leaf) in buttermilk, regularly drinking it about 1 liter 2 to 3 times a day is beneficial for health.
8. Appendicitis Home Remedies Beet
Beetroot has not one but many such properties. Which are beneficial for health. From increasing beet weight to increasing immunity, its properties are more beneficial. Beetroot is useful for relieving pain and reducing inflammation. Beetroot consumed in the form of salad, vegetable, juice.